ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People really stashing Paul George sneakers to cash out for a rainy day. Paul George? No disrespect to him, but some older Lebron models are barely even fetching retail these days and they think a PG shoe is gonna be a collector's item. Smh

Last edited:
People really stashing Paul George sneakers to cash out for a rainy day. Paul George? No disrespect to him, but some older Lebron models are barely even fetching retail these days and they think a PG shoe is gonna be a collector's item. Smh

I'd rather stash a Kyrie shoe than a PG shoe. Heck I didnt even stash a Lebron shoe even if I am a fan.

Some people just like to pull out brand new shoes years after they release and everyone elses pair are beat. I hate when i like a gr but litterally everyone else is wearing them when they drop. Seems unfathomable that he would be doing it to collect or resell. But who knows, he's either on something or hes on to somerhing.

PG1 is Paul George? I couldnt figure it out.

Paul George? The Paul George? Like, the Paul George from Fresno State?

I stashed a bunch of Lebron's (8 and 9) and what a mistake.

Found Hurricane 1.0s in my size DS but for 2K :-(
Time to double up at the price 
nthat.gif

new reebok runners......

I'd rather stash a Kyrie shoe than a PG shoe. Heck I didnt even stash a Lebron shoe even if I am a fan.

Last edited:
I actually kinda like how these look. With the right colorway, these have the potential to look pretty good. Not 1.0 good though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^  those reminds me of the 2.0 grey onix, which i like a lot.  will those be releasing??

Last edited:
Yeah unless he brings in a ship, they're just going to be another Penny Hardaway shoe. Foams are a Penny signature, and people don't even call them pennys because of his short career. 

Hey guys I got a pair of brand new sz 13 TB ultra boost's today, and need to swap em for a 10.5. What's the best method going about this? (noob sneakerhead here)

copped wm r2 and eqt on consortium on thurs but i am still waiting the dispatch email (confirmation email received and credit card got charged)
sick.gif

is consortium always shipping late? or should i order another r2 as my size is still sitting in some euro sites? 

Question, for anyone that got the aw adidas from alexanderwang.com and paid paypal, was it charged to 'YNAP CORPORATION'? Just got a notification I sent $254 to them but I'm not sure if it was for aw or a scam or whatever. Just seems odd get charged now...

Hey guys I got a pair of brand new sz 13 TB ultra boost's today, and need to swap em for a 10.5. What's the best method going about this? (noob sneakerhead here)
Ya know... You could've just let a legit sz 13 take it but nooooooo. You gotta be that guy to steal someone else's size. Just pass those babies here and I'll help you find your size. Jk. Sell them and just buy your own size. Size 13 had less pairs made so you can get more money out of it, enough to buy your own size.

Question, for anyone that got the aw adidas from alexanderwang.com and paid paypal, was it charged to 'YNAP CORPORATION'? Just got a notification I sent $254 to them but I'm not sure if it was for aw or a scam or whatever. Just seems odd get charged now...

Yoox-net-a-porter. They handle payment and logistics for AW. Same with Y-3.

PG1 is Paul George? I couldnt figure it out.

Paul George? The Paul George? Like, the Paul George from Fresno State?

I stashed a bunch of Lebron's (8 and 9) and what a mistake.
Tried cashing out on that South Beach hype huh lmaooo. Everyone thought Lebrons were going to be expensive after that. Why were south beaches even expensive? Wasn't that pre championship anyways? 

Ya know... You could've just let a legit sz 13 take it but nooooooo. You gotta be that guy to steal someone else's size. Just pass those babies here and I'll help you find your size. Jk. Sell them and just buy your own size. Size 13 had less pairs made so you can get more money out of it, enough to buy your own size.
Thanks fam.. and I know it sucks that it comes down to this, but at the end of the day I want a damn pair in my own size and this seems like the best route to go without killing my wallet. Swore I'd never pay resell for kicks so this works out lol

Thanks fam.. and I know it sucks that it comes down to this, but at the end of the day I want a damn pair in my own size and this seems like the best route to go without killing my wallet. Swore I'd never pay resell for kicks so this works out lol
Smh it sucks that people have to resort to this. 

Back
Top Bottom