ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you cop the same size in both? How does the 3.0 fit relative to the 1.0?
the 3.0s are a 9.5 and the 1.0's are 10 and they fit the exact same. I have a 10 in the 3.0 navy's and love them with the extra space and can wear with the insole in, just wasn't able to land a 10 in the tb so had to settle with a 9.5. fit fine without the insole, just a little tight on the top of my foot with it in. toe length isn't problem since toe box is tiny bit wider and has a little give compared to 1.0's

so in general the 3.0's have a little more room than the 1.0's. some say a full half size bigger but idk

Last edited:
the 3.0s are a 9.5 and the 1.0's are 10 and they fit the exact same. I have a 10 in the 3.0 navy's and love them with the extra space and can wear with the insole in, just wasn't able to land a 10 in the tb so had to settle with a 9.5. fit fine without the insole, just a little tight on the top of my foot with it in. toe length isn't problem since toe box is tiny bit wider and has a little give compared to 1.0's

so in general the 3.0's have a little more room than the 1.0's. some say a full half size bigger but idk about that

Thanks for your input and terribly sorry to see the QC issues with those. I agree with you in not returning as it probably isn't something that can be replaced easily. But hopefully you get a discount or a gift card of some sort. Best of luck man

Thanks for your input and terribly sorry to see the QC issues with those. I agree with you in not returning as it probably isn't something that can be replaced easily. But hopefully you get a discount or a gift card of some sort. Best of luck man
no problem! thank you I appreciate the positive vibes. Hoping they can do somethin for me

new to the Ultra Boost fam here. in fact just got my first pair this week. also noticed quite a lot of glue stains on the shoe, most of them look like they 'spilled over' from where the glue was used. should there be any concern? will the glue dry up and then the whole shoe just tears apart? does the glue last? legit question here. the more i look at it, the less durable the whole shoe looks

new to the Ultra Boost fam here. in fact just got my first pair this week. also noticed quite a lot of glue stains on the shoe, most of them look like they 'spilled over' from where the glue was used. should there be any concern? will the glue dry up and then the whole shoe just tears apart? does the glue last? legit question here. the more i look at it, the less durable the whole shoe looks
LOL, no the glue won't dry up causing the entire shoe to fall apart. It ain't made with Elmer's glue 
laugh.gif

LOL, no the glue won't dry up causing the entire shoe to fall apart. It ain't made with Elmer's glue 
laugh.gif
haha its just that looking at dried up glue sticking out from where the PK sticks to the boost ain't concerting at all. thats why i was concerned

haha its just that looking at dried up glue sticking out from where the PK sticks to the boost ain't concerting at all. thats why i was concerned

Don't worry its just excess glue from pressing. You can trust me, I sell adhesives for a living.

Took a big fat L on the AM1 drop yesterday, then thought about a pair of the new Iniki as a back up consolation purchase as I like the OG style upper...Again no dice. Walk into JD sports disconsolate and cop a 10.5 UK in the black UB 3.0...No idea how that worked out given what I've seen with UB hype but I'm glad anyway. First but undoubtedly not last pair of UB/boost generally. Just topping the better constructed prestos for comfort for me, let's see how long I keep that midsole pearly white...

Last edited:
I should add, un-DS'd immediately yesterday only to be punk'd by a woman who musta been in her 70s rocking up next to me on the train in a shiny nds pair of retroboosts, sadly couldn't get a picture!

Last edited:
i always appreciate seeing other people's on feet pics, so here's one of mine.  i love the kith/RF colorway, and boost makes this really comfortable to walk around all day.  when the weather gets better i'll try it out for some hiking.

But seriously dried excess glue will not make your shoe fall apart based on my experience. Although many conditions can affect the breakage of glue and depending on what glue was used.
nah i trust you man! i think it was just my gut feel that made me think that the glue will come off faster hence the shoe will fall apart. but good to hear from someone of your experience. always helps. i'd guess adidas uses at least a good quality glue?

Question, for anyone that got the aw adidas from alexanderwang.com and paid paypal, was it charged to 'YNAP CORPORATION'? Just got a notification I sent $254 to them but I'm not sure if it was for aw or a scam or whatever. Just seems odd get charged now...

dont know if anyone else responded to this, yes mine was billed by YNAP, you're good. Also, my notifications of all my transactions on paypal yesterday were super delayed, like I was being notified 5-6 hours after the transaction, you could have been getting a delayed notification just like I have been.

those boost pellets "missing" on the last page are really nothing to worry about. People really gotta stop looking over their pickups with a fine tooth comb. These issues have been on every drop, effect the shoe in no way, and when you are wearing them and not staring at them from 4 inches away, nobody will ever notice.

It looks bad for about 3 minutes, and then you should really just forget about it, especially if you're wearing them and not flipping them.

Last edited:
Took a big fat L on the AM1 drop yesterday, then thought about a pair of the new Iniki as a back up consolation purchase as I like the OG style upper...Again no dice. Walk into JD sports disconsolate and cop a 10.5 UK in the black UB 3.0...No idea how that worked out given what I've seen with UB hype but I'm glad anyway. First but undoubtedly not last pair of UB/boost generally. Just topping the better constructed prestos for comfort for me, let's see how long I keep that midsole pearly white...

Dam what jd was this

Back
Top Bottom