ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dang, that white wang hoodie a couple pages back is dope, thats a cool story too
smokin.gif
First time seeing it , mad salty haha 

yeah man. Not sure why. He usually wear those big black boots.

Boy did they look comfy out there
There's some NTers that own a pair you could ask them , in the high end shoes thread if I remember right i've seen some on feet 

Since the CS1 I told myself that the laceless look is just too hard to pull 

There's some NTers that own a pair you could ask them , in the high end shoes thread if I remember right i've seen some on feet 

Since the CS1 I told myself that the laceless look is just too hard to pull 
I feel like if there was something else going on then it wouldn't be too hard to pull off, but the minimalist look of the CS1 and now the White Wang its just an odd look to me

Props to those who can pull it off though!

I feel like if there was something else going on then it wouldn't be too hard to pull off, but the minimalist look of the CS1 and now the White Wang its just an odd look to me

Props to those who can pull it off though!

Don't pull it off!

so what happened to Reignings IG?

I think I read that he had some NMD R2 samples or something and was told to take them down and he just took the whole page down
I was kindly asked to remove a few of the most recent samples I had been posting and to not post more pics of them, primarily ones that were getting picked up by big feeds (SN, SC, hypebeast, etc).  To avoid potentially getting people I know or myself in hot water, I happily obliged and ended up pulling the whole page, personal pics and all.  

I'll start another page back up soon with a slightly different focus but still some samples spread in.  I'll of course let everyone know here when that happens.  I truly appreciate everyone's support!  In the meantime, I'll post samples from time to time in here 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom