ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks like a way brighter purple to me
Picture is probably heavily edited. But probably the closest we'll get to ash purple if those ever do come out.

maybe a wool version with black cross stitch would be sick.

I know, but I know some people are still looking for them DS... like I said not raping, just trying to share the love... hopefully the karma will come back to me one day 
smokin.gif
cool man good luck. hope it works out.

but on the tongue tab?

It's also held into place by pretty flimsy thread ... chances that this comes flying off are probably pretty high. It's definitely not a spot on the shoe thats susceptible to alot of wear/contact but it'll probably get caught in someone's pantlegs ...
Definitely agree it's gonna be a problem, any loose material on a shoe is bound to get pulled off at some point

I'm still trying to understand how everyone ate multiples of these TB 3.0's and I couldn't even secure 1 pair.. how ya'll do it???

Is that a black heelcup on the purple 3.0?

If it is then it reminds me more of a reverse OG colorway instead of a Ash Purple 3.0 since the purple is brighter

Last edited:
looks dark purple to me but i don't trust anything about that picture with the lighting and editing going on

Last edited:

I'm still trying to understand how everyone ate multiples of these TB 3.0's and I couldn't even secure 1 pair.. how ya'll do it???
I copped one in-store, the other is a long story...

Long story:  I had tried to get them online through footsites and on ADC but took the L... or so I thought... as soon as I opened up my computer the next morning, and went onto finishline I had a set of TB 3.0s carted still... I said WTF!  I took a longshot and checked out with paypal, and the order went through... shoes arrive today! 

There's a theme going on with your avi & memes.
Can't put my finger on it, but there's a tell somewhere.
lmao Ive never realized that until you pointed them out. Random gifs I've saved from an action figure collecting forum I used to be on

I just love Misadventures of Flapjack! watched it with with my son before it was canceled

Last edited:
750 posts since Saturday... Gotta find the most recent recap lol
@DesD1  ooping people for TB for a little over retail just because of international shipping... 

Mention of wang again last night...  (thats my fault 
roll.gif
)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom