ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maaaan all these pics... i shouldve grabbed the navy and greys inikis with the discount. /facepalm

Finally a decent picture...

boostgod
Look like my rock climbing shoes
roll.gif

posted this in the yeezy thread but might get a little less hate in here. My collection so far. ​
i​
I had 11 out of 15...now I'm left with two (Oreos and bulugas)lol your pic makes me feel a certain type of way. some I felt were too high maintenance to wear (the first 750's and td), others couldn't get my size (moon rocks,  brown gum, coppers, black and reds), olives and black and Oreos damn near the same color lol. wasn't really feeling the ot or breds so I sold them (kept a size 4).  I missed PB, TB, GG and zebras. got everything for retail

Gazelles, Zx 500, Spezials>>>>>>>Iniki

Not everything needs to have a UB/PB type sole

Last edited:
man, id love a pair of tan 350's. Why couldnt they produce the regular 350's in the same numbers these V2s have been produced in.

Every time I see moonrocks it hurts deep... what the hell even happened with that release.
mean.gif

Adidas treated it like nothing happened
sick.gif
I forgot adc didn't drop them Barneys New York had them...I was able to snatch up two pairs none in my size tho

Dayum what the h*ll happened to the ash purple UBs?! And I got my mom a pair from a european site for 120€ shipped lol. She has barely worn them so maybe I should ask if she wants to make a profit haha. Not but seriously, that is crazy to see how they have gone up so much in price. It's a super clean shoe in person, probably the nicest womens UB I've ever seen but definitely not 400+ nice.

For a shoe to be significantly and/or noticeably more comfy than their non-boost predecessor, it would have to be.

Those stan smith boosts are minimally more comfortable than a normal stan smith.

For a shoe to be significantly and/or noticeably more comfy than their non-boost predecessor, it would have to be.

Those stan smith boosts are minimally more comfortable than a normal stan smith.

Stan Smith Boost were a flop IMO. Little comfort added and it made the shoe look less appealing than the original.

Back
Top Bottom