ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, turned out to be good. I wasnt too sure at the time, but I kept thinking how if theres only 50 on ADC, there cant be that many out in the world, so who knew exactly how many pairs would even be on the secondary market.
Exactly...  Granted I was reserving my funds for future cw.  I should have pmd you when I saw you post you found one that you're comfortable paying... 
laugh.gif

9,943 steps taken and 3.8 miles traveled today.

Inikis were not made for this. Feet hurt like a mf :smh: thinking I'ma drop UB insoles inside and see how they do.

Inikis were not made for this. Feet hurt like a mf
mean.gif
thinking I'ma drop UB insoles inside and see how they do.
I found it odd that some were saying "more comfy than UB" considering they haven't been out long. Need to get some miles on them before making claims like that
laugh.gif

Just received my Red Inikis 

Wish I jumped on all 3 at that discounted price, they're definitely worth it! 

They run TTS and they're more comfortable (atleast to me) compared to NMDs
Repped for the Daym 5 guys review gif

Last edited:
caught

I found it odd that some were saying "more comfy than UB" considering they haven't been out long. Need to get some miles on them before making claims like that
laugh.gif
definitely not more comfortable than UBs but better than NMDs for sure

Finally just got my inikis in. Not feeling them at all. Super weird fit and shape. Mad narrow in the middle but super wide in the toe. Will def be saving money on the numerous upcoming cws I guess

Has anyone ever ordered anything from Social Status? Ordered some INIKIs from them a week ago and no word on shipping or returned emails. Just wondering if this is how they normally operate.

lol I'm glad I posted that under my username vinotwofour because its clear that there are mixed opinions on this. Wasn't everyone bashing Highsnobs because they're boring?
Lots of people were for sure. I just love them. Prob my fav ub collab and the only one I kept. Also feel like the purple tint doesn't show in pics.

How much to ship from UK to US?

The service faq has a complex formula, but they do combine everything within 30 days into one shipment, multiple boxes.
My last one from Jan was as follows:
1st box: UB sneakers and a polo shirt.
2nd box: UB mid boots.
Total charge to me after a 30% off discount code for shipping: 60.29GBP/77.43USD
DHL Express (super fast door to door. Literally less than 24hrs). Flash speed.

Inikis were not made for this. Feet hurt like a mf :smh: thinking I'ma drop UB insoles inside and see how they do.

I found it odd that some were saying "more comfy than UB" considering they haven't been out long. Need to get some miles on them before making claims like that :lol:

I was thinking that reading posts online :lol: Inikis are not touching UB in terms of comfort IMO.

Gonna wear them again tomorrow with UB insoles and update here. Bringing my CB beaters just in case.

I put them on for a minute and they hurt my feet

I fully believe this. Are you gonna try with an insole or just let them go?

laugh.gif
Only shoe that has surpassed UB comfort for me is EQT...  

Inikis are comfortable to me but not UB comfy...

Higher than NMD for sure

EQT

UB

V2

Iniki

NMD

I was thinking that reading posts online :lol: Inikis are not touching UB in terms of comfort IMO.

Gonna wear them again tomorrow with UB insoles and update here. Bringing my CB beaters just in case.
I fully believe this. Are you gonna try with an insole or just let them go?
Nah just gonna give them to a friend. If a shoe don't fit perfect for me I just let them go

lol I'm glad I posted that under my username vinotwofour because its clear that there are mixed opinions on this. Wasn't everyone bashing Highsnobs because they're boring?
When they came out they were boring because adidas had already released silver ltd, wool grey, and mystery grey.  People were like "another grey shoe."

As of now there is nothing out there comparable to the Kith mid.

Adidas had a 20% for day during day of release...  Came out to $96 or something like that... 
the 15% signup code also works on inikis if you can catch them on a restock, total including tax from ADC was ~$114

wearing my iniki's today.. they're fine.  ub is a totally different shoe since it has way more support, comparing apples to oranges IMO.

Back
Top Bottom