ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still trying to clean it. used jason mark, magic eraser, toothbrush and some stain cleaners. still more or less the same. :smh:
my white pair never got these marks before. shame it had to be on this one. looks worst in person. no one ever got stains like this on their heel?
View media item 1829968

still trying to clean it. used jason mark, magic eraser, toothbrush and some stain cleaners. still more or less the same. :smh:
my white pair never got these marks before. shame it had to be on this one. looks worst in person. no one ever got stains like this on their heel?
View media item 1829968
I have a stain like that on the boost of my ubs.. I couldn't get it off with anything either. I've accepted it ha

still trying to clean it. used jason mark, magic eraser, toothbrush and some stain cleaners. still more or less the same.
mean.gif

I've got denim stains on the heel of my solar reds as well. Tried using Angelus cleaner but it didn't work.

Continued wearing them and eventually forgot about it.

Granted it isn't as obvious as denim stains on white, but just don't think too much about it and wear them. No one will notice.

still trying to clean it. used jason mark, magic eraser, toothbrush and some stain cleaners. still more or less the same.
mean.gif

Hmm yeah the dye seems to have stained the thin part of the plastic.

The only other thing I'd possibly try is bleach or some type of industrial cleaner you'd find at home depot, but that's a sketchy operation as you don't want it to touch the fabric at all. Probably not worth it.

Doesn't look too bad, doubtful anyone would ever notice.

if anyone is looking to buy a pair of UB's for their girl, ladys foot locker has 20% off and it works on UB. they have most colors. just scooped the grey pair for my lady 

Thanks for the words fellas. I hope to just wear them and forget about it since I tried most cleaning solutions. Might not be worth the hassle haha.

I think they'll be easier to cop than the NMDs were last weekend but harder to cop than something like the 3Ms, if that makes any sense.
Did the 3M's ever have an official drop? I only tried purchasing them when ADC stocked them randomly on Black Friday, unfortunately my order got cancelled due to overselling. Packer, Fleet, and Backcountry are the only places I know that stocked them since. But I only really started looking for them after BF so I might need to get schooled. 
roll.gif

Some just posted this in UB Facebook group captioned 'Ultra Boost Uncaged with Sock-like upper like the NMD. Coming in 2016.'

Ugly AF

12391413_10153334125728233_8842986772862650686_n.jpg
  Edit- My bad for posting this again i should of looked back a page
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

Did the 3M's ever have an official drop? I only tried purchasing them when ADC stocked them randomly on Black Friday, unfortunately my order got cancelled due to overselling. Packer, Fleet, and Backcountry are the only places I know that stocked them since. But I only really started looking for them after BF so I might need to get schooled. 
roll.gif
local adidas performance store(southern ca) had them on display this weekend still but only had an 8 left available 

I think they'll be easier to cop than the NMDs were last weekend but harder to cop than something like the 3Ms, if that makes any sense.
Was the red/blue NMD a limited release or do you think they will restock? I can't find any info on em.

Copped a nmd .5 size bigger than ub. The shoe feels comfortable. Ankle fits alright and some extra space on the toe. Should I keep it?

Did the 3M's ever have an official drop? I only tried purchasing them when ADC stocked them randomly on Black Friday, unfortunately my order got cancelled due to overselling. Packer, Fleet, and Backcountry are the only places I know that stocked them since. But I only really started looking for them after BF so I might need to get schooled. :rofl:

Yeah I copped them from an adidas performance store, definitely didn't get a super wide release but there have been links popping up here and there.

Was the red/blue NMD a limited release or do you think they will restock? I can't find any info on em.

They never announced numbers on the red/blue but seems like they were fairly limited judging by how quick they went.

ADC cs rep said they won't restock but they don't know ****.

Did the 3M's ever have an official drop? I only tried purchasing them when ADC stocked them randomly on Black Friday, unfortunately my order got cancelled due to overselling. Packer, Fleet, and Backcountry are the only places I know that stocked them since. But I only really started looking for them after BF so I might need to get schooled. :rofl:

Adidas Flagship in SF had them on Saturday (didn't check Sizes because packer order was coming....first pair if UB, very happy)

They never announced numbers on the red/blue but seems like they were fairly limited judging by how quick they went.

ADC cs rep said they won't restock but they don't know ****.

Speaking of I had called SF flagship Saturday morning about NMD, rep said they weren't getting them and online would be VERY limited numbers...for what it's worth

Back
Top Bottom