ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please do not spray paint the boost. And do not use fabric paint on plastic. You are going to ruin your shoes.

Ive used fabric marker on the cage of my oreos with no problem at all.

A marker is different than spray paint, but spray may work, i just dont think it would age well, plus why? The main point was spray painting the boost tho, terrible, terrible idea.

picked up my pair of naked ultra boosts from japan, struggling trying to figure out this tracking
laugh.gif

This might sound dumb but Ive been trying to think of waysto strengthen the soles of ub....mainly the 1.0. I cant figure anything out but I juat saw a flex seal infomercial for the 10000000th timed nd it dawned on me that may work used sparingly on the ultra worn down nubs. It is a rubber after all. Question is whos gonna give it a shot?
Lemme get some of that weed you're smoking

This might sound dumb but Ive been trying to think of waysto strengthen the soles of ub....mainly the 1.0. I cant figure anything out but I juat saw a flex seal infomercial for the 10000000th timed nd it dawned on me that may work used sparingly on the ultra worn down nubs. It is a rubber after all. Question is whos gonna give it a shot?
So you willing to give up comfort for better soles? You do you man. 

Just got these in today. I know there are a few footy fans in here so I figured I'd post 'em. Can't wait to try them out and see how boost handles this type of environment

So you willing to give up comfort for better soles? You do you man. 

How you figure? Not talkin spraying the whole outsole only the nubs worth where theyve worn down to the point of boost and then boost cracks. How does that affect comfort?

Last edited:

Just got these in today. I know there are a few footy fans in here so I figured I'd post 'em. Can't wait to try them out and see how boost handles this type of environment
Nice! I play on turf and much rather play in the turf specific shoes than cleats. I got enough cleats for someone that doesn't get enough chances to play on grass

I'm gonna go hard on these upcoming 3.0's, I may just have to cop that LTD 3.0 if it comes with that special tag, but I don't know if I need another black and white shoe :lol:

How you figure? Not talkin spraying the whole outsole only the nubs worth where theyve worn down to the point of boost and then boost cracks. How does that affect comfort?
At that point it's just time for a new pair man. I've worn my CB 1.0 like a million times and even tho the nubs have worn down in the front, it's still not to the point where it's just boost on concrete or anything. If you wanna try it go ahead, but I feel like you're tryna do too much

Back
Top Bottom