ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've bought the Oreos five times.  Still yet to receive a pair of Oreos...
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

I did see a man who popped the StockX tag on a pair of fake yeezys the other day :rofl:

You're right, there has been some slip ups... But I'm seeing things that don't need to be LC'd. The paranoia is getting cray... The eBay coupon the other day has set it off though.

You're right, there has been some slip ups... But I'm seeing things that don't need to be LC'd. The paranoia is getting cray... The eBay coupon the other day has set it off though.
I kind of agree. If there's something that's maybe suspect, then post away but if everything looks good, like that RC pair posted, I see no reason to ask for an LC just for the sake of it.

I kind of agree. If there's something that's maybe suspect, then post away but if everything looks good, like that RC pair posted, I see no reason to ask for an LC just for the sake of it.

It's even worse on the FB groups...

Yeah both GOAT and StockX have slipped up. It's bound to happen though mistakes happen.
StockX seems more ready to admit it though, I've seen multiple times where GOAT refuses to admit it and makes the buyer pay return shipping
People "claim" that GOAT AND StockX have slipped up yet the only example EVER used are the yellow Human Races.

People "claim" that GOAT AND StockX have slipped up yet the only example EVER used are the yellow Human Races.

I wonder what happened to the dude in here who said his guy got fake cb1.0? From goat I think a couple weeks ago. Dude said he was gonna post pics and all that but I dont think he ever did. Too lazy to go find op

Speaking of Solar Orange 1.0s, I've been on the hunt for a pair for ages. Size 12.5 is so hard to find nowadays. Look on Ebay and nothing. For those still looking, good luck hope you find a pair. Love the pair so much because I'm a big San Francisco Giants so it would be nice to wear at a game and in general.

Speaking of Solar Orange 1.0s, I've been on the hunt for a pair for ages. Size 12.5 is so hard to find nowadays. Look on Ebay and nothing. For those still looking, good luck hope you find a pair. Love the pair so much because I'm a big San Francisco Giants so it would be nice to wear at a game and in general.

picked up a 12.5 solar red 1.0 long time ago for well under retail. Wish I had gotten an 11.5 or a 12.

I saw this 

Most of the things I've seen isn't a fake pair slipping through but the box coming back damaged from GOAT

So, if I heard him correctly, this man says he's heard of 12 pairs of fake Yeezy's, but no one on NT has an example? I find his comments to be dubious at best.  In this day in age between all of social media, Reddit, YouTube and this is all we can find? I feel like this the telephone game we played in Kindergarten. One person says 2, but at the end of the circle it's magically became 12+. Mistakes happen, but ...

Last edited:

So, if I heard him correctly, this man says he's heard of 12 pairs of fake Yeezy's, but no one on NT has an example? I find his comments to be dubious at best.  In this day in again between all of social media, reddit, youtube and this is all we can find? I feel like this the telephone game we played in Kindergarten. One person says 2, but at the end of the circle it's magically became 12+. Mistakes happen, but ...
Yeah I didn't hear him say 12 and he obviously has something against GOAT but it is an example of GOAT authenticating a clearly fake pair of HU races

So, if I heard him correctly, this man says he's heard of 12 pairs of fake Yeezy's, but no one on NT has an example? I find his comments to be dubious at best.  In this day in again between all of social media, reddit, youtube and this is all we can find? I feel like this the telephone game we played in Kindergarten. One person says 2, but at the end of the circle it's magically became 12+. Mistakes happen, but ...
Yeah I didn't hear him say 12 and he obviously has something against GOAT but it is an example of GOAT authenticating a clearly fake pair of HU races
1:33, he said at least a dozen plus times. For what it's worth, I'd rather take my chances with GOAT or StockX than eBay. If they're fake and they don't play nice. No problem, AMEX has no issues telling them to shove it. He doesn't seem to be the brightest to begin with, but I do understand you using his video as a point of reference.

1:33, he said at least a dozen plus times. For what it's worth, I'd rather take my chances with GOAT or StockX than eBay. If they're fake and they don't play nice. No problem, AMEX has no issues telling them to shove it. He doesn't seem to be the brightest to begin with, but I do understand you using his video as a point of reference.
Oh definitely. GOAT and StockX are still my go-to whenever buying on the aftermarket just for piece of mind. I'm not knocking either one for the service they provide, just merely providing an example of a pair of fake shoes that has passed through.

And you make an excellent point using AMEX, the companies provide you a 99.9999% chance of receiving real shoes but if they don't and refuse to refund you then your credit card always has your back

there wasn't really a "Womens" pair and a "Mens" pair. The sizing was unisex which was basically in mens sizing, so if you were a woman buying them, you had to convert the sizes listed into a woman's size which is 1 size up. 

I would go with a 11.5 as these actually run somewhat tight like most UB 1.0. The toebox seems a little more low profile and tighter 
Is it possible to go 1/2 size down in a 1.0, deal with the pain for while, and let it stretch out? This is what I have to do for af1's since they don't make 12.5 in basically any decent color. I have to buy 12's and stretch em. 

I've never paid resale before and it looks like my options are (Naked sz 13)

ebay - 1 pair - 600 obo worn once and seller is not responsive about his insane price

grailed - $350 for a 12.5 ds. This is about what I'm trying to pay,

goat - ~ $600

flight club - 450 for a 13. FC is always overpriced imo. 

not trying to clutter the thread, but my size is a pita.

Thanks!

I bought some Yeezy PB 350s (2016 version) from GOAT last year and I've had people on here legit check them but never ended up taking them to Sole Supremacy as I planned to. They're still DS so I'll have them give me a second opinion before wearing them. Especially, after all these "suspect" Hu Race that GOAT supposedly sold.

@spectrexcwk

The Naked Ultra Boost are actually made of wool like the Creams. I think they actually run slightly large. I'm a TTS 12 in 1.0's and both the Creams and Naked in sz 12 run slightly long on me. To be fair, I have narrow to medium width feet though.

Sz 11.5 in the Nakeds worked well for me but I didn't see myself wearing them (the color was too much for me) so resold them after trying them on.

Last edited:

I saw this 

Most of the things I've seen isn't a fake pair slipping through but the box coming back damaged from GOAT

I'm not sure if the pair he received from GOAT is fake or legit but that youtuber with the video above and the buyer have noted some issues that don't prove the shoe is fake. 

I copped the Red Human Race via raffle at The Darkside Initiative in SF and the Green + Black Human Race from ADC through an ATC service. Not a single pair of the 3 had size tags.  Just spare lace bags. As far as I am aware, it's usually Euro versions that come with size tags or multiple tags in general. Although, I think it is possible to receive a US version with size tags but it's not necessarily the norm. 

All 3 of my pairs did come in the normal consortium/collab box but the box in the video is also a legitimate looking ADC replacement box. 

Some pics I just took of my ADC Black Human Races. No size tags! My Mastermind NMD I purchased from GOAT after taking a retail L has size tags and what do you know, it also has a non Adidas British price tag in £ on the exterior of the box. So, it clearly came from a British sneaker boutique with a Consortium account like END, Hanon, Footpatrol, DSM London, etc.

Last edited:
But that Youtuber did put out this video the other day where he followed up on this and the guy with the blue HU NMDs had gone to around 4-5 consignment shops and they all deemed the pair as fakes so GOAT had changed their mind, probably because of all the attention this case was starting to get, so they would refund and pay for the return shipping now.

Starts at around 10.45

But that Youtuber did put out this video the other day where he followed up on this and the guy with the blue HU NMDs had gone to around 4-5 consignment shops and they all deemed the pair as fakes so GOAT had changed their mind, probably because of all the attention this case was starting to get, so they would refund and pay for the return shipping now.

Starts at around 10.45

That's fine and I'm glad the buyer had the case resolved with GOAT. My problem is the methods they were using to determine if the Blue Hu Race were fake or not. The sizing of the Hu Race letters and the Adidas logo on the rear are fair game but the box/size tags are not because ADC does sometimes send replacement boxes when they run out of the OG box and US pairs of the Human Race can come without size tags. 

I'm not trying to defend GOAT either. I've used their app and do like it but have had issues with them in the past as a seller and buyer. The majority of my transactions with GOAT have gone smoothly though. 

Last edited:
That's why for me if I cop a pair from goat or stockx nothing wrong with extra caution and have it legit check again. This is my case also buying from legit reseller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom