ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm liking it because I'm partial to monochromatic designs. Can never have too many black and white shoes!

It's long past the point where adidas can throw any upper on a UB and call it limited and people will swear it's the shoe they've been waiting for their whole life.

Always confused what it takes to make people happy on a release 
laugh.gif

If they cop they're happy if not then they're not

Simple as that 
laugh.gif

These will probably start off at the standard $500 resell price and go up and down from there.

Wish they made that as a GR silhouette and named it something else. And while they are at it start making GR Mids.

I know this isn't the thread for this post but I just rather help y'all out before people in other threads especially with the savagery I've seen in the air max thread but if there's any Nike heads in here I have a retail link for the AJ3/AM1 Atmos pack. Just PM if you want it. 

Old enough to remember Air Max and still wear a lot of Max 90/95s: worst Air Max Month ever.
Struck out on the 3 major releases and just missed this pack link. Unbelievable.
View media item 2374417
Did have a good laugh imagining floodarea floodarea going through his mail thinking:
[spoiler name=]View media item 2374420[/spoiler]

Regular Consortiun release versus Sneaker Exchange release just means more pairs.

There was like what, 8k pairs of the Kith Mid but only like 4k pairs of the CS2s.

They shoulda just made this the 4.0 knit. Nice silhouette on them and knit pattern. I like them better than the Solebox.
They're cool and I'll go after a pair but let's call it what it is, hypebeasts beasting over it because it's limited

Still never understood the SoleBox collab and this supposed Haven design. Weak and lackluster as F*. And don't think their website can handle overload traffic.

Still never understood the SoleBox collab and this supposed Haven design. Weak and lackluster as F*. And don't think their website can handle overload traffic.
Hypebeasts gonna hype. And I don't deal with online drops so I'll try in store for these

And there's absolutely nothing special looking about them. Collab tag and the sheep will buy.
mean.gif
Its different...  If that cage has the 3 stars instead of "Ultra Boost", Uncage with a unique pattern.  Black/White is the only thing not special enough IMO

Back
Top Bottom