ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep trying, I was on the same Captcha loop but was able to cop. One on mobile and one on desktop. 
pimp.gif

Just seeing if I can add to cart. Looks like sizes are available, but captcha is broke. At least I copped on Supreme a few minutes ago.

was stuck on captcha not being able to add to cart on both safari and mobile chrome. managed to add to cart through incognito tab on chrome on my iPhone then checked out through desktop (it was in my cart through log-in) easy after that. keep trying. it was size 10 btw

Adidas just banned me lol. I probably pressed refresh too much thinking that something was wrong with the captcha system since I'd complete the captch, but it wouldn't let me add to cart. This is messed.... captcha probably keeps more manual buyers out than anything.  

I'm killing this "Find the Sign" game

No one can click street signs and addresses and mountains faster than me!

perfect flight im having, I grabbed the other pair of shoes I was after this morning while homies came through for me on the white EQTs. I love this thread sometimes :smokin

was stuck on captcha not being able to add to cart on both safari and mobile chrome. managed to add to cart through incognito tab on chrome on my iPhone then checked out through desktop (it was in my cart through log-in) easy after that. keep trying. it was size 10 btw
Trying Incognito mode on Chrome desktop... and Captcha getting all ****** up.  Keeps replacing the images with new images, which aren't "mountains" or "store fronts" so the captcha is then wrong. 

Damn, just popped in here and the 93-17 just sitting on ADC?  WTF?  That was an easy cop at 11.

Would it be better if they sold out in under a minute? These are in no way or fashion "sitting". I mean this is only an easy cop if you got a pair. It looks like most that want them will be able to grab them so thats a good thing. right?

Keep trying on the captchas if you can't get through. 

BTW my cop went like this in case this helps anyone: 

Login (9:58AM),

Wait for 10:00AM. 

Refresh. 

Refresh.

See sizes are live &  an 11 to cart.

Click checkout.

(get checkout page error)

Open new page.

Login.

Checkout success.

Weird.. my bro was trying to cop a pair and was stuck in captcha loop. I decided to give it a try and got a pair carted as guest and logged in after it was in my cart. Inconsistent a** ADC website lol

Adidas just banned me lol. I probably pressed refresh too much thinking that something was wrong with the captcha system since I'd complete the captch, but it wouldn't let me add to cart. This is messed.... captcha probably keeps more manual buyers out than anything.  
Clear cookies/use incognito mode. 

Would it be better if they sold out in under a minute? These are in no way or fashion "sitting". I mean this is only an easy cop if you got a pair. It looks like most that want them will be able to grab them so thats a good thing. right?
It's a great thing, was just curious, thought these would be OOS.

Back
Top Bottom