ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

has to be random/luck because i was on it asap and never carted until it was too late
Agree. 

I was on right as they dropped.   Captcha wouldn't even pop up for the first few tries, then when it did it just kept looping even after I successfully completed the captcha. 

Then finally once I did cart a pair... I was stuck in the payment loop, entering my CC a bunch of times before the final time when it updated and told me they were gone. 

Using Chrome, Firefox, and my phone (Chrome on LTE) - all no success.  

Hype is colorblind.
Did Teddy hype these? LOL 
roll.gif

I'm saving my Ls for the Hong Kong NMD Pack and the Arrows City Sock today and tomorrow.
Nice good luck on those/ gave up on NMD a long while ago.

Did Teddy hype these? LOL 
roll.gif
Nah, community did when folks heard chirps that these were more comfy than UBs. They are but folks need to find out for themselves.

nah, some people like different things. I don't mind the pink, it's different. Gotta mix it up, can't always wear bred or b/w CWs.
lol tell that to the guy who said they were too girly then ended up copping the wrong size.

Congrats to everyone that copped that wanted em.

I passed. Been very selective as of late. Been eyeing the iniki's and even then i keep asking if i even need em that bad for the price lol

Nice good luck on those/ gave up on NMD a long while ago.

Nah, community did when folks heard chirps that these were more comfy than UBs. They are but folks need to find out for themselves.

lol tell that to the guy who said they were too girly then ended up copping the wrong size.
The EQTs are real comfy. I have the WM version unless thats a little different from it. I'm ready to take the L's for awhile. HK Pack, Arrows, KAWS AJ4, what else?  Triple brie white yeezys? 

The EQTs are real comfy. I have the WM version unless thats a little different from it. I'm ready to take the L's for awhile. HK Pack, Arrows, KAWS AJ4, what else?  Triple brie white yeezys? 
No, WM version same as the OG and white ones that came out today.

Yea, I'm pretty much done until further notice. Maybe a wool pair 3.0 if/when that comes out.

Maybe I'll just become a resell f*boi until then 
laugh.gif

The colored boosts chips? If so definitely not paying resell for tb's
No the white boost under the black boost that falls off on the triple blacks sometimes. I thought the whole point was that the other guy was supposed to be hotter than you so you gotta ugly yourself up so I said to add the chipped boosts to be funny. I think I'm the only one that thinks I'm funny. My gf is always looking at me like I'm stupid. (she's probably right)

Back
Top Bottom