ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any1 not get confirmation from cali roots? I got the authorization hold from PayPal but no confirmation email.

Grabbed 93/17's this morning at Ubiq in-store. They had a decent amount, I was like #30 in line and still got my size 12, but Smaller sizes were gone by then. Organized and easy experience, It was just too damn cold outside

Last edited:
Really glad I pulled the trigger on these. Titolo did a good job with these 
smokin.gif

I'm a 10 in 3.0... On the V2 I had to do an 11.

The size 10 was unwearable.

On the 10.5 the PK in the toe area pushes down on the top of my toe creating discomfort. I really don't like the idea of taking out the insole, so I swapped with a good NT brother here for an 11.

I wonder why you had to go a full size up and I stayed the same and I never used a stretcher on the 3.0. on the ub 1.0 I have used a stretcher but not too much like I have with other shoes. My 2nd toe is longer than my fat toe by a decent amount. Are you the same? Only Allen Edmonds I'm 9 for most shoes except moccasins other brands always 9.5 and rarely 10 in an odd puma or two

Last edited:
I wonder why you had to go a full size up and I stayed the same and I never used a stretcher on the 3.0. on the ub 1.0 I have used a stretcher but not too much like I have with other shoes. My 2nd toe is longer than my fat toe by a decent amount. Are you the same? Only Allen Edmonds I'm 9 for most shoes except moccasins other brands always 9.5 and rarely 10 in an odd puma or two

My big toe is the longest lol. Got to be what it is.

Grabbed 93/17's this morning at Ubiq in-store. They had a decent amount, I was like #30 in line and still got my size 12, but Smaller sizes were gone by then. Organized and easy experience, It was just too damn cold outside
This is the exact opposite experience I had in philly for the Naked release.

Glad you came away with a pair. I ended up wasting money on parking but made up for it with some Roast Pork.

Was there a size 6.5 of the EQT on ADC this morning? My girl now wants one after seeing them on her fb feed. She wears 7.5w in UB1.0 btw.

Does anyone know if they make fake EQT 93/17s? 

Just got a pair but am unsure cause boost looks weird, nothing like UBs... but from almost every pic I've seen of the 93/17s, the boost looks nothing like UBs.

Just got a pair but am unsure cause boost looks weird, nothing like UBs... but from almost every pic I've seen of the 93/17s, the boost looks nothing like UBs.

i would be shocked if theres good fakes on the market by now.

...did you buy the 93/17 thinking they were the 93/16s?

only the 93/16 use the UB midsole. 93/17 is completely different.

Back
Top Bottom