ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who wants to bet there is going to be a 4 am restock of the White 93/17's tonight
nerd.gif

The interesting thing is that pack hasn't dropped anywhere else that I can find. Maybe they realized after the first Clown pairs to cut back availability. Wonder if the half size only was a tell.
Keeping my pack.
They looked nice in person but too novelty for my taste. The uncaged would be the only 'wearable' one that I would be comfortable going outside with.

Happened with multiple releases recently and considering the s***show this morning I'm just hazarding a guess
interesting.. didn't know that. 

I wonder how limited these REALLY are considering none of the stores around my area got em.. and the resale doesn't look bad at all

Happened with multiple releases recently and considering the s***show this morning I'm just hazarding a guess
That captcha loop was bad. I wanted to see it for myself and I quit after 5 to 6 minutes if I could get past the next screen. 

That captcha loop was bad. I wanted to see it for myself and I quit after 5 to 6 minutes if I could get past the next screen. 
I've never had an issue like this morning when using ADC, it was ridiculous. I don't know whether to blame ADC or google for it.

Thankfully I was able to cop off a website prior to that release

All this 3M talk and I've only worn my once. Been a lot of dress shoes lately with all these damn interviews. 

All this 3M talk and I've only worn my once. Been a lot of dress shoes lately with all these damn interviews. 
Damn, your resume good like that? I remember about 4 years ago when I was on the job hunt I was struggling to get interviews. So many cover letters and resumes were edited 
sick.gif
.  I kept track of all the places I applied to, the cover letters and resumes I tailored for those jobs, the contact info, etc in an excel spreadsheet. I look back on it and it's crazy how many places I applied to before I found a job. Is the job market just that much better now or what?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom