ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upon doing your request @cpf262 I realized I need to reorganize my brothers room.
laugh.gif
you add anything in your collection today fam?

So a buddy of mine...who's never bought a pair of Boosts...copped off ADC this morning lol.

Hearing that people have to make the ni adidas UB in store which sucks for people like me that aren't in NYC and want to buy a voucher lol

Richards canceled my Night Cargos 
mean.gif

gave me a $50 off in my email without me even calling a couple of hours later 
nthat.gif

Wish ADC had courtesy like that 

Anyone went to NYC store? Do they have a lot of voucher to give away or limited? And do they let us do miadidas instore? Don't wanna waste my lunch time to go there if it's over. Thanks.

ADC was completely screwed today. Added core blacks to cart right at 10am, then when i clicked checkout now it went to the sorry we are doing maintenance bs. After getting back to ADC they were still in my cart and then tried to log in but said system is down for maint, so checkout as a guest. I tried to checkout as a guest and guess what? Click place order and the page just reset haha. 

So I just got them from FNL with rewards, in literally 30 seconds. 

And when I went back to ADC the shoe was still in my cart but still had stupid errors with maint, etc. So odd. Must've been a ton of people on to where it crashed their servers but I dunno how they can handle a yeezy launch with little to no errors but today was a clusterF. 

Also: do any of you know what the writing even says on the United Arrows clothes/shoes?

Fyi:
when initial pics of the shoes came out and mistakenly just identified the Mikitype part of collab, there was a Japanese dude in the comment section of a HypeB article that correctly identified the name "United Arrows & Sons".
That's on suit and articles say "Adidas Originals" is there. Good bet also "Brand with 3 stripes".
Like I've been saying: Extra Banzai.

got the tan heel cup and black boost from champs instore, luckily i brought bae cus it was 1 per ub. also used 20$ rewards for them

processing payment took
tpemp-VQKV-P2TQ-2BHD-6GDSN

50% off one item on adidas. Doesn't work on excluded items but works for everything else.

Thanks for the code. I copped some sweats and hoodies this AM. I was going to cop some more tonight but looks like the code was cooked.
Same here. I think we just took the L :frown:

that happened to me this morning... at 7:03 took the L on mystery grey's off ADC but copped on Finish Line

Copped both pairs, was glad that I went half size up since I found the SP/TB fits half size snug than regular core black 3.0. The official name for these is UltraBOOST LTD Luxury Pack BTW. For some reasons the grey one really reminds me the Hisnobiety Collab... maybe because of the real leather tag? Top of the lace is made out of metal, a very nice touch. Leather insole doesn't give as much grip as regular ones and feels slippery but gives premium feel. The knit on the black ones is different than the CB/TB, the wave pattern shines when look at certain angels. Overall for retail of $200 defenitely a must cop. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw it on finish line and decided to pass since shipping to Hawaii is 20 bucks. Now I have no shoes :frown:

HI has no real choice, just gots to suck up on shipping charge. Good thing is you might get second chance in store because of delayed shipments and most store do not take phone orders.

Wow what a mess, i had MG in cart and i couldnt check out using my account... Then i check out as a guest and it showed some maintenance BS. Checked my bank account and it looks like the transaction is pending but no email from ADC confirming purchase. 

Got a silver ltd on adidas and an 11.5 MG on footlocker. thinking about canceling the footlocker one and just sticking to the ltds

Back
Top Bottom