ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone get their 2017 pure boosts yet? I went half size down and still waiting for the delivery.can anyone with them in-hand speak on the sizing? Did a quick search and people are saying tts or half size up AND half size down. I'm thinking these groups are referring to different pure boost models.

Anyone get their 2017 pure boosts yet? I went half size down and still waiting for the delivery.can anyone with them in-hand speak on the sizing? Did a quick search and people are saying tts or half size up AND half size down. I'm thinking these groups are referring to different pure boost models.

I got 2 pair on the first drop. They're TTS IMO.

Latest pureboost compared to earlier models suck so hard. Wtf were they thinking putting that stupid little speaker looking thing at the heel

Last edited:
I think this wrap up what I love about the community here and what we all do for each other . Thanks again @drisk34  for the wangs and oh boy @seamill  you really made me cross something that I NEEDED for sure

Props to you guys and long live NT :D

The unflattering pics are not my doing lmao 

Tried them on at Macy's. Deffinetly true to size. Referring to these:

View media item 2381741

Last edited:
The prices for Creams are out of control. I'm throwing in the towel now.
laugh.gif
All the 1.0 are out of control rn lol 

The laces MAN THE LAAAAAAACES  
nthat.gif
roll.gif

Btw I just saw the prices for burgundy and olive 1.0 oh lord people peopleeeee haha 

The laces MAN THE LAAAAAAACES  
nthat.gif
roll.gif

Btw I just saw the prices for burgundy and olive 1.0 oh lord people peopleeeee haha 
There were a few size 8s going for "only" $400 today on Adidas Boost Worldwide FB group - which isn't so bad compared the prices for other UBs. 

Last edited:

There were a few size 8s going for "only" $400 today on Adidas Boost Worldwide FB group - which isn't so bad compared the prices for other UBs. 
I agree ... 

I ultimately decided that I will fund the WW White Ub for my next UB buy , the SB looks too damn plain and yeah maybe the construction is different and the stretchweb is red but it quite doesn't do the trick for me 

Thanks for the sizing info guys. I have narrow feet so hopefully half size down isn't too bad. I'll update on the fit when they come in. I've read that some went half size down on em so hopefully that'll be the case with me.

How did they feel on foot? 
I just did a food run earlier today and decided to throw my pair own.  They feel slightly better than the NMD.

I think that all the boost shoes that don't have an insole will feel slightly less comfortable than an UB.

My day one pure boost have an insole and they are just as comfortable as my UB.

I put an ortholite insole from another adidas shoes into my NMDs and it made such a big difference also.

Back
Top Bottom