ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know sizing on RC x UB 2.0. I am usually a size 13 but the prices are way more than size 12 so I'm wondering if I could fit in that. Thanks and sorry because I know this has been probably asked a million times.

Anyone know sizing on RC x UB 2.0. I am usually a size 13 but the prices are way more than size 12 so I'm wondering if I could fit in that. Thanks and sorry because I know this has been probably asked a million times.
Looking at the knit you prob want to go wh your 3.0 size ...as always wait till RD to cop from ADC...if you strike out, wait till the market floods wh them then strike....

"the time to buy is when there's blood on the streets... "

Looking at the knit you prob want to go wh your 3.0 size ...as always wait till RD to cop from ADC...if you strike out, wait till the market floods wh them then strike....

"the time to buy is when there's blood on the streets... "
I mean the older version, not the upcoming one

Possibly. Worst case scenario remove insole. Knits of RC is more forgiving imo
Thanks man, low price on 13 on GOAT is $1500 compared to around $500 for 12 
mean.gif

I mean the older version, not the upcoming one
my bad.. the Boost nomenclature got me f'd up

RC UB 2.0 / RC UB 3.0 ? ( i thought the #.0 meat version like 1.0/2.0 ala apple iOS haha) then you got the ATB, TB and dont even get me started on the Triple White naming 
roll.gif

Thanks man, low price on 13 on GOAT is $1500 compared to around $500 for 12 :smh:

Damn thats a big jump. Smh.

my bad.. the Boost nomenclature got me f'd up

RC UB 2.0 / RC UB 3.0 ? ( i thought the #.0 meat version like 1.0/2.0 ala apple iOS haha) then you got the ATB, TB and dont even get me started on the Triple White naming :rofl:

:lol:

The number for me is for the knit design. Kinda confusing tbh. Especially if a collab started from 2.0 or skipped 2.0 like RC and SNS. They call RC 3.0 and SNS 3.0 but both are version 2 only.

Damn thats a big jump. Smh.
laugh.gif

The number for me is for the knit design. Kinda confusing tbh. Especially if a collab started from 2.0 or skipped 2.0 like RC and SNS. They call RC 3.0 and SNS 3.0 but both are version 2 only.
Yeah and I honestly wasn't quite sure what number to put there, I thought they were 2.0s hence that number. 
tongue.gif

I've read that the TB 3.0 fits tighter than normal 3.0s. My question is if it's enough of a difference to go up .5? I wear my TTS 11.5 in Oreo and Night Cargo 3.0 and 12 in CB 1.0. Plan on sticking with TTS on the TB 3.0. Do I need to go 12?

Consortium pairs are so difficult to hit for retail... Wish I was on KITH when they released the mids. Seemed like most people cooked on here. Only time I ever hit a Consortium pair for retail was Wood Woods on a random restock on NiceKicks. 

Foot Patrol rep said they might be canceling Core Black LTD order. Said they're showing no stock to fulfill it. :smh:

Consortium pairs are so difficult to hit for retail... Wish I was on KITH when they released the mids. Seemed like most people cooked on here. Only time I ever hit a Consortium pair for retail was Wood Woods on a random restock on NiceKicks. 

Haha well at least you got one of the best ones out there for retail.

Still one more than me lol

Anyone grab a pair of the Pk Boost Stan Smith? I just ordered a pair tts, hopefully it runs tts. Needed a casual all white shoe that is comfty.

Steven Tyler rockin the red UB uncaged during pregame lol

His stock just went way up with me. Even Steven knows what's up. #boostinanelevator

Last edited:
Anyone grab a pair of the Pk Boost Stan Smith? I just ordered a pair tts, hopefully it runs tts. Needed a casual all white shoe that is comfty.
Not sure about the boost version, but the regular PK version I had to go .5 size down (could have maybe gone even a full size down).

Back
Top Bottom