ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Appreciate the input man, repped. Can anybody else comment on the Pusha T fit?

They are long and narrow. You may find it tight on the sides where the scales start at the base of the laces. I got an 8.5 & 9 with 9 bring my ub size. I kept the 8.5 as they are rather long

Contacted the guy who does the Cream 3.0 Ultraboost customs on IG. Set price is $450 for customization + base shoe included in the price. Couldn't bring myself to it.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've been on NT. Lol anyway, saw some dudes talking about removing the black toe cap on the SNS x SS pair.... anyone have any info on that? Liked the pair as it was, but that little extra sounds pretty clean.

Sorry if this has been discussed. It's been like 2k pages since I last been on here so I wasn't about to go through all of them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Contacted the guy who does the Cream 3.0 Ultraboost customs on IG. Set price is $450 for customization + base shoe included in the price. Couldn't bring myself to it.
A little more and you could get the real Cream UBs. 
laugh.gif

AKA dad shoes.

Then just buy Creams 1.0
I did haha. I was just curious as to see what the pricing was. If it was maybe like just below $260 total without having to provide the base shoe I woulda done it possibly. But yeah... I gave that price the same face I give to the flute on Future - Mask Off. hahaha

I messaged someone on IG about a navy mi ultraboost last night. $430 shipped...

I'm good bruh lol.

I did haha. I was just curious as to see what the pricing was. If it was maybe like just below $260 total without having to provide the base shoe I woulda done it possibly. But yeah... I gave that price the same face I give to the flute on Future - Mask Off. hahaha

Agree. No disrespect to his talent but i'd rather get the real Creams. Plus his custom skill is much more expensive than the actual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom