ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you guys think the best colourway for the EQT is? The black, white or the all leather?

How should I dry my triple whites after washing them?
nerd.gif
Just let them air dry on their own

Read the upper/toe box area on the EQT leather is mesh instead of primeknit, so how does that compare with the OG?

Read the upper/toe box area on the EQT leather is mesh instead of primeknit, so how does that compare with the OG?
I don't have mine in hand yet, but I was always under the impression that it was still primeknit. Where did you see that it was mesh

What do you guys think the best colourway for the EQT is? The black, white or the all leather?

WM

The description on adidas web site says that they are mesh.

View media item 2421291
Many people felt that those quarter suede parts was not stretchy enough and made the shoes slightly less uncomfortable than UB

Maybe adidas fix it by change it to mesh. Or it could also for production cost reason lol

WM
The description on adidas web site says that they are mesh.

View media item 2421291
Many people felt that those quarter suede parts was not stretchy enough and made the shoes slightly less uncomfortable than UB

Maybe adidas fix it by change it to mesh. Or it could also for production cost reason lol
It's mesh quarter panels only. So the areas that were suede are now mesh. The primary upper is PK

I think mirrored SPLY 350 didn't begin until the Oreos or until the Breds
Started with Oreos IIRC, I remember everyone thinking YM was gonna be wrong since they posted pictures with mirrored text
There was a sample of belugas floating around with a mirrored "SPLY-350" though but it was completely mirrored with backwards letters

Trying to brush up on some German just to cop these 93/17s... no more American sites offering them?

Back
Top Bottom