ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I hate adidas. Why do they have to make only like 1000 pairs on the initial release and make us wait like 3 months for a restock 
laugh.gif

glad to not have to worry about this release anymore.
Seriously. Ever since I saw preview pics I was on it. First pair of UB with the new soles. Been waiting for this one to come around my way. Glad I was able to get a pair. Still have the white UB in DS shape until the rain goes away. I've been wearing the black/purp OG UB on a weekly rotation. Unfortunately, my Flyknits have been taking a back seat for comfortable shoes to wear...

Had these in cart as soon as the link was posted in thread but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Spent too much on Christmas shopping recently. But congrats to those who cooked, and good luck to those trying on Villa

They put a lot of marketing into it in the beginning now just cruising with the hype. They gave away free UB in return of ppl old shoes even had events.

Will try on Villa with free ship/no tax
The hype is real. No mention on twitter or instagram, guess we have the tan yeezys to thank for that lol

ADC BD link is useless unless it gets you past the captcha.
ahh... 

do you think the link will work for the 350s tomorrow ?  i have never had luck with it...
Not sure, there are a bunch of different BD link formats floating around.

It didn't work for the 750s until they were all sold out & then some people were able to force them through I guess. 350s will definitely have a captcha.

submitting order information
roll.gif
lol same here 
indifferent.gif

and woke up like 10 min too late on the west coast for ADC. Oh well, I don't think these will be too hard to get in the near future

edit: got a confirmation email from ruvilla. seems like a lot of people here did as well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom