ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't get through on ADC.

Keeps saying "Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service."

Got through on ADC for a 12.5 :pimp:

Call me petty but I am disappointed I couldn't get through on Villa to have avoided the extra $12 for tax that adidas charges...

Can't get through on ADC.

Keeps saying "Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service."
as long as you carted through adidasrunning twitter link, keep trying (unless you go back to that twitter link page and it says sold out)

Def don't stop trying - i thought it was a total wrap and then it just happened. seems like close to a FSR is still up for grabs.

ADC confirm email arrived 
nthat.gif

Wow, this is definitely the first time I've ever seen @adidasrunning actually tweet a product launch on time.

@adidasrunning tweeted it's not sold out yet... I clicked on their link inside Twitter and checked out with credit card. Go on your Twitter and click the link they tweeted and open inside Twitter
this. you need to use the @adidasrunning link - then you have a shot. gogogogogogogo

Back
Top Bottom