ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It really baffles me the amount of the same "wrong size or it's too tight/snug" posts in here now. If you're so tired of adidas and the sizing then you know it's nothing new. Get a boot stretcher. It really helps. 

the problem is the difference in sizing with the exact same model. my other 3.0's fit fine. it shouldn't be this hard for adidas to make all the same models the same size :smh:

went to to see guardians last night
Those the "Made in Germany" Sambas above?
pimp.gif

Girls pair? Not sure which you're referring to.

Pants are Ralph Lauren I've had for a long time, they're tailored tho.
my bad, long day at work. my girls got a pair so i can check em out in person lol we talkin sweatpants tho? constantly looking for comfy joggers without the cuffs that look professional enough to wear at the office (music industry but still slight dress code)

Just got my Parley caged UB in (shout out to Nicekicks with the ultra fast delivery).

Has anyone else noticed the insoles are too big for the shoes? I got sz 11.5 but the insoles seem to be made for a sz 12.

Not too big a deal for me, just curious about others pairs.

Just got my Parley caged UB in (shout out to Nicekicks with the ultra fast delivery).

Has anyone else noticed the insoles are too big for the shoes? I got sz 11.5 but the insoles seem to be made for a sz 12.

Not too big a deal for me, just curious about others pairs.
You already got your pair? Dang. I have to wait for ADC's so-called "expedited shipping" for another 4ish days 
mean.gif

The shark fin most are referring to is the plastic piece on the side.

Pics lookin good tho

These are the same as the ADO pure boost but they have an ultra boost sole. I kinda want them, but don't need them since I have the olive ADO pure boost.

These are the same as the ADO pure boost but they have an ultra boost sole. I kinda want them, but don't need them since I have the olive ADO pure boost.
Yup I'm well aware of that. There are very slightly differences in the upper though, namely in that shark fin piece, on the PB it's more angular and less rounded, which I prefer. But yeah for the most part it's the same upper.

Back
Top Bottom