ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered some 93/17 from Size U.K. and received someone else's Jdsports order from London. Some adidas nizza whatever the heck that is. Wtf. The adidas box is hella beat up too in the polywrap. What a downer. I hope they can replace the eqt's as they are now sold out.
that's pretty disappointing :frown: What size did you get?

Size double boxes with free shipping, not sure why JD charges shipping yet only ships in a bag.

that's pretty disappointing :frown: What size did you get?
Size double boxes with free shipping, not sure why JD charges shipping yet only ships in a bag.
US7.5. That size was still available a couple days ago but is gone now. This was shipped from Size I think but the receipt is a jdsports receipt.

Glad my Parleys just shipped. Was scared id get cancelled because of wrong billing info
not that you couldn't go to any store in the tri-state area and buy them over the counter 
indifferent.gif

Hope all the people who buys their Ultra Boost halfsize down get lucky, cause they do feel tighter as it looks like the Parley UB's forefront angle upwards a lot more than regular 3.0s :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:

?

It's the UB sole
my bad.. for some reason I swore I saw that ZG sole on it.. you know that thick plastcky looking one

i just checked and i am confused... its past my bedtime...

glad I didnt cop last night! haha.. 

Day ones are fire ...still passing tho 

my bad.. for some reason I swore I saw that ZG sole on it.. you know that thick plastcky looking one

i just checked and i am confused... its past my bedtime...

glad I didnt cop last night! haha.. 

Day ones are fire ...still passing tho 
Yeah you're thinking of the Day One Pure Boost ZGs. Easy mistake to make considering the sole is the only really noticeable difference between the two other than the colorways, and even those are similar (the PB came in two different colorways, Olive/Tan and Black but olive/tan got more attention).

ADO Pure Boost ZG

ADO Ultra Boost

Yeah you're thinking of the Day One Pure Boost ZGs. Easy mistake to make considering the sole is the only really noticeable difference between the two other than the colorways, and even those are similar (the PB came in two different colorways, Olive/Tan and Black but olive/tan got more attention).

ADO Pure Boost ZG

ADO Ultra Boost
Thanks and repped.. i feel like such an idiot now.. glad I didnt buy one thinking it was the other..

in other news... registration opens up in the AM for the SNS NMDs 
nthat.gif

I keep forgetting to select the free expedited shipping on ADC... and for where I'm located it's almost a 1 week difference between standard and expedited... oops 
embarassed.gif

I'm a little confused.  Is this just the wrong shoe in the photo or are Trace Olives really going to look like this?

S82018 are Trace Olive and likely the shoe people that purchased from Colette will receive.
hmm I'm a little confused now. Shall email them and check

I keep forgetting to select the free expedited shipping on ADC... and for where I'm located it's almost a 1 week difference between standard and expedited... oops :wow:

Same here, too excited as soon as i see place order. Lol

Last edited:
My accidental RC 3.0s came in. I guess I'll keep em. There's a little mark on the leather cage tho like other people's in this thread[/quote]

Just got mine. Way too dope.

My accidental RC 3.0s came in. I guess I'll keep em. There's a little mark on the leather cage tho like other people's in this thread

Just got mine. Way too dope.[/quote]
Sigh missed out on these because they didn't release here where I live. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom