ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How long before you received? Mine have been en route to GOAT for about 4 days now.
Ordered 5/9 and they were shipped out from GOAT 5/13. They are based in SoCal and I'm in Norcal so shipping was 1 day.

This whole process is dependent on when seller sends shoes within the 72 hour window and how long it takes to get to GOAT from seller and how far GOAT is from you.

Not yet. His invoice wasn't in detail so I asked to add more detail. He's sold 400+ stuff with 100% feedback but I'm just trying to stay safe.
Prob wouldnt be too much to worry about with 400+ transactions & 100% feedback. Sellers not trying to mess that up

Not yet. His invoice wasn't in detail so I asked to add more detail. He's sold 400+ stuff with 100% feedback but I'm just trying to stay safe.
Yeah the flaw I pointed out is the only issue I see with them, and that's not an entirely uncommon flaw for 1.0 UBs to have in general, so you're probly good.

Yeah the flaw I pointed out is the only issue I see with them, and that's not an entirely uncommon flaw for 1.0 UBs to have in general, so you're probly good.
Still good for you to mention it though, maybe he'll be able to talk the seller down even more :rofl:

I hope to cop a pair of the Kith Copas, but doubt I will be that lucky. Kith is so hard to cop. My regular black and white Copas do run a bit tight so wide footers might have to go to UB 1.0/2.0 sizing instead of 3.0 size which is .5 size up if using 3.0 sizing.

Last edited:
Does anyone think y-3 zg triple black will sell out?

No. They'll be some buzz in the beginning and then they'll sit. Just like the triple whites. Resell is dead on them and most places that still have them in stock removed them from discount exclusion awhile ago.

Back
Top Bottom