ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is it that people can use the internet well enough to make an account on here and successfully create a post, yet they can't use a simple search engine...? [emoji]129300[/emoji] I guess it gives some the comfort of human interaction without the demands of being a likeable person

So are the CB and TW 1.0 restocks officially done?
nerd.gif
Long gone.

How does the copa ub fit? TTS?

Here's my sizing:

UB 2.0 and 3.0 = UK 9

NMD PK = UK 8.5

NMD Mesh = UK 9

EQT Boost = UK 9
The copa UB is narrow. If you have narrow feet then you can stick with a UK9 which is normally my size for UB 3.0. But the UK9.5 or USA 10 fits better for me because I have wide feet which is also my UB 1.0 size. I hope this helps.

The copa UB is narrow. If you have narrow feet then you can stick with a UK9 which is normally my size for UB 3.0. But the UK9.5 or USA 10 fits better for me because I have wide feet which is also my UB 1.0 size. I hope this helps.

Hey man, please post on feet pics of UB copa. Really interested on those joints. :smile:

What @DesD1 is subtly hinting is that you would be buying at max Hype just right after Drop and he is betting it's not sustainable based on past releases and current trend. Patience might be key, but it's up to you.
And he may be right, which is why I posted the question. Like I said, I just didn't his smart *** comment

Generally people start undercutting the prices once the release happens and all the resellers start putting pairs on the market. Its really tough to say. 600 seems like a lot for these, if u really did ur research, no one here is gonna have a better guess than you.

Thanks, my man! Repped!

I'm really Diggin those uncaged parlays at first I didn't but after watching some videos and seeing some pictures I like that shade of blue better and the look

Blackmarket never drop that code right? I see its over 10K now, but no new post.

Also, anyone know how the Yohji Runs fit?

Back
Top Bottom