ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just arrived from GOAT. I don't get why they put that paper around the shoe box. Just basically fluff for no reason since the box was in bad shape.

As reported for caged, these uncaged are also noticeably more snug than my other uncaged pair, but length-wise identical to all my pairs.

I believe it may have to do with how the toe is shaped up.

Overall, pretty mediocre pair. but I didn't have a navy uncaged before so now I do.

*oh and I just noticed in my first parley uncaged that the insole is popping out of its place in the shoe. May just be a parley insole thing.

got my ado ub from sneakerboy and its half a size too big. i need a 9 instead of a 9.5. any places still have these in stock?

Last edited:
do the yeezy hoodies comparing to JE?

I had a foresty looking camo season 3 hoodie that I sold bc I looked like someone straight out of a bass pro shops catalog. But quality is really nice, esp for half off. Very thick material. I think these season 4 ones that are just a neutral color will last me awhile

I wish black market had the solar yellow inikis in bigger sizes. Now that I need a size 9 and return my 9.5, it would have been nice

I had a foresty looking camo season 3 hoodie that I sold bc I looked like someone straight out of a bass pro shops catalog. But quality is really nice, esp for half off. Very thick material. I think these season 4 ones that are just a neutral color will last me awhile

I wish they had the season 4 sweatshorts

Anyone know how Yeezy tees fit? I went one size down incase, they look like they run big. 
All the yeezy stuff I've tried on fit very big, you should be good.

I tried on one of the Season 3 tees in a Medium when I usually wear L or XL in most brands for a boxier fit, even the Medium season 3 tee felt a little big.

Size down. I get a small in their hoodies when normally I'm a L

All the yeezy stuff I've tried on fit very big, you should be good.

I tried on one of the Season 3 tees in a Medium when I usually wear L or XL in most brands for a boxier fit, even the Medium season 3 tee felt a little big.
Thanks dudes. 

I tried on a Boxy FOG essentials Tee recently in an XL which is my normal size and it felt like an oversized open poncho on. Had a gut feeling to size down. 

Last edited:
How do Inikis fit sizing wise?

Want to know since I'm liking these pictures of the Neighbourhood Inikis and want to know which size to try to cop

Thanks dudes. 

I tried on a Boxy FOG essentials Tee recently in an XL which is my normal size and it felt like an oversized open poncho on. Had a gut feeling to size down. 
Yeah those FOG tees fit pretty big as well, I go with a Large in them.

Back
Top Bottom