ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope that one works out for you Des. Only time i've dealt with that was when I sold a hoodie, but I talked to the guy and he returned exactly what I sent, back to me before I refunded.

Thanks for the good vibes guys . I hope the best. And I can trust that he would send me the shoes as they were, it's been 5 months an a half this is unreal 

what sneaker bags do you guys use for travel? I had some black bags from amazon and they stained my 1.0 tw. I'm not talking about duffel bags but bags to store 1 pair of kicks each. like packing cubes to separate your shoes from your clothes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the good vibes guys . I hope the best. And I can trust that he would send me the shoes as they were, it's been 5 months an a half this is unreal 
That's ridiculous! They should dismiss it purely on the time frame (my opinion of course, not their policy I guess). People are the worst, hope you win the case with the quickness. More reason to go to FC or sole supremacy (my personal choice) with anything over a certain value ($400 for me) in the future. Too many kids and punks out there nowadays, main reason I don't mess with much of anything anymore (that and I don't have time with work and family life now).

what sneaker bags do you guys use for travel? I had some black bags from amazon and they stained my 1.0 tw.
I don't bring any of my nicer sneakers with me when I travel since I don't want to have to worry about them. I just pack them in with my regular luggage. Buying sneaker luggage is a jump into sneaker obsession I'm not willing to make haha.

what sneaker bags do you guys use for travel? I had some black bags from amazon and they stained my 1.0 tw. I'm not talking about duffel bags but bags to store 1 pair of kicks each. like packing cubes to separate your shoes from your clothes.

If you're really serious about the bag thing, go back through the Yeezy Thread and scan the @Picasso Swerve guy's posts for info. Forgot the name brand of the bag, but the info is there. Might have been this brand in vid:

If you're really serious about the bag thing, go back through the Yeezy Thread and scan the @Picasso Swerve guy's posts for info. Forgot the name brand of the bag, but the info is there. Might have been this brand in vid:

solid looking bad but damn, i feel like i'd be saying please rob me, i have nice sneakers in here.

yeah I just throw what ever extra pairs im bringing in the bottom of my suitcase, or a duffle bag woth clothes.

Last edited:
Man just missed anoher size 9 of those ADOs, hope some more pop up later on. Ive been out the thread and NT in general to save some money but i really want those haha.

Bag looks versatile enough to be converted into additional carryon, but then I never really take more than a couple any way. Just remembered that topic in thread.

If I hit on these Overkills this weekend I swear I'm stopping for some months 

Been spending reckless on shoes lately 
mean.gif

If I hit on these Overkills this weekend I swear I'm stopping for some months 

Been spending reckless on shoes lately :smh:
Thats why ive been away from NT man. Copped the RC 3.0 for no damn reason at all jist recentlyy, i mean that was from a facebook group but still. I see links posted here all the time that i dont really see anywhere else. Too much temptation here.

Back
Top Bottom