ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So anyone ever cop from Overkill?

Overkill EQT is supposed to drop this weekend on their website, but it says in store first then remaining stock online. But what are the chances they actually have remaining stock?

Debating if I should wake up early on Saturday to try and cop or if it's completely pointless. If there's even a small chance to hit Ima go for it. Wake up very early most weekends anyways...

Last edited:
after getting the milled leathers in hand i think im going to sit out the whole 93/17  craze unless i get a good deal out white mountaineerings. as comfortable as they are with the premium ish looking materials, the silhouette its self is pretty damn underwhelming to me. IDK what it is. Not a bad shoe by any means. just dont feel the need for more. then again ive said the same thing about the UB a year into owning them, so i guess you can take my opinion with a grain of salt 
laugh.gif

after getting the milled leathers in hand i think im going to sit out the whole 93/17  craze unless i get a good deal out white mountaineerings. as comfortable as they are with the premium ish looking materials, the silhouette its self is pretty damn underwhelming to me. IDK what it is. Not a bad shoe by any means. just dont feel the need for more. then again ive said the same thing about the UB a year into owning them, so i guess you can take my opinion with a grain of salt 
laugh.gif
As much as I want the coat of arms 93/17, I think I'm good with the white turbo and milled leather. Def not another shoe I need 25 colorways of. 

I've held off on the 93/17 so far. The Black and white OG colorways just didn't appeal to me with the Turbo Red (aka Pink) in the mix. Completely turned me off.

Milled leathers are too plain to me, so I gotta pass on those. The Overkill EQTs are the only ones that really appeal to me. WMs are pretty nice too kinda mad I passed up on those when I had the chance to buy.

The Overkills are a must for me though.

Last edited:

As much as I want the coat of arms 93/17, I think I'm good with the white turbo and milled leather. Def not another shoe I need 25 colorways of. 
exactly how i feel. sometimes i get caught up in fomo and cop because of that. then it settle and realize i didnt need them and sell them lol. ever since the fall/winter preview and i saw the new qasas ive been fighting the urge to cop the OG primeknit QASAs even though i already have the black/white ones from a few seasons ago.

I just want to own one 93/17. Overkill would be nice but not too crazy about the 93/17 but willing to pay resell for Overkill. :lol:
My ranking of boost silhouette that I own and would want to own would be UB>iniki>93/17>Nmd. Love the simplicity of inikis.

Recieved my pair of Parleys yesterday after super slow shipping. Loving them! First 3.0 I've owned (wanted the CNY too but didn't release in europe). The insoles arr too big and that looks sloppy but I don't really notice it when I wear them. Really tight on feet though!

how are they in person? I have seen a couple people say that they are disappointing in person. Would love to see them in person before buying from someone. 
I don't see how anybody could be disappointed in person, Adidas didn't use any deceiving filters on their release pictures or the product page. They look exactly the same and the quality is nice, only complaints seem to be the insole which doesn't sit completely flat in most pairs without them being on (which isn't a huge deal if you actually plan on wearing them).

Back
Top Bottom