ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question guys, left pair of my UB is having 4 dots on boost and right has only 3. Is this normal?

Yea there have been some cases as yours. Not a definite way to separate fakes with authentic though
Just curious, where you get that particular pair from?

Got the pair almost a year ago from a reseller on my country (Philippines). Just got curious all of sudden since I am thinking of selling it and buyer might ask. It's a UB SNS v1 in PADS condition :smile:

The new parley collab's are really nice. I feel like this is one of the better collabs in a while they have been missing the mark for me recently a lot. The darker blue parley's were trash the RC 3.0s were trash haven's were poorly executed and way too close to the other TB UB releases and the toe cap on the SNS's ruined them for me.

glad this one turned out

The new parley collab's are really nice. I feel like this is one of the better collabs in a while they have been missing the mark for me recently a lot. The darker blue parley's were trash the RC 3.0s were trash haven's were poorly executed and way too close to the other TB UB releases and the toe cap on the SNS's ruined them for me.

glad this one turned out
sns x ss are kinda underrated mainly because of how hyped the 1st SNS are , once you get em on your feet you will love em , i had my issues before wearing them too but i forgot them right after i got them on my feet . About the haven yeah kinda boring but they are an uncaged TB with leather touch , same way the hypebeast ultra boost collab is garbage as well . As for the RC 2 and the first parley i totally agree with you and the 2nd parley is good but there is something i dont like on them so far 

Got the pair almost a year ago from a reseller on my country (Philippines). Just got curious all of sudden since I am thinking of selling it and buyer might ask. It's a UB SNS v1 in PADS condition :smile:

Pare yung mga sns ata dati medyo halata kung fake. Yung ngayon yung medyo maganda na pagkakopya.

Seller shipped to Stockx.
smokin.gif
hopefully no issues with the pair. Sorry for the updates. Just got excited and no one understand me but you guys.
laugh.gif
@macg0120  You are getting the Overkill 93/17? If so, just curious if those are euro pairs. Regardless, nice pick up. Please post pics with NT-approved denim 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I like one pair of aces a lot but I still think that the laceless look is so hard to pull 

@macg0120
 You are getting the Overkill 93/17? If so, just curious if those are euro pairs. Regardless, nice pick up. Please post pics with NT-approved denim :tongue:  

Most likely since the pair I got I think is from overkill since they are the one who has released them as of now.

Back
Top Bottom