ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't Seen Much Discussion Or Photo's Of The "Tech Rust" UB 3.0 Set To Drop On The 31st :nerd:

Not Much Interest Here?
The early pictures of that pair made them look like garbage to many people here. Recent pictures of the actual shoe look okay but so many people were turned off from the beginning that they just don't have much interest

thats weird.

I know when it first started it was for sporting goods, but now everything I find on it it says its for Home & Outdoor. Maybe they changed it.
I'd include the code into my search. Sellers include the code into their listings.

Guess It Really Depends How That Rust Color Looks In Person
nerd.gif

I prefer the more orange ish sole color.  Missed those multicolor's on RRS.  Looks like I do have to pop my head in here more often.

Final count on Overkills were 21 checkouts between 4 people...6 got cancelled :smh:

Hope everyone can now enjoy their weekend and buy a cold one for the men and women in uniform :smokin

Last edited:

I'm sure a lot of people are going for the Ace's, should be the most limited one out of the batch.
Yeah I figure there's a lot people that like them and would love to own a pair but I'm wondering if people are even going to try. With limited supply of what 500 pairs? Is it even worth wasting the time? For team manual probably not...

It's been awhile any release from recent memory that can match or rival the AKOG release from couple years back.

Yeah I figure there's a lot people that like them and would love to own a pair but I'm wondering if people are even going to try. With limited supply of what 500 pairs? Is it even worth wasting the time? For team manual probably not...
KITH usually beefs up their bot security for their high profile collab drops of their own.  

Surprisingly, I got through manually for a 10.5 lol.  But that's not saying much.

lol yea, they need to add Super green question to block anything or add a botnet key last minute. IT should be simple to deter all bots,especially from shopify

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom