ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im all of a sudden tempted to grab the overkill ADV too. Im not gunna actually pull the trigger, but they really killed this collab I think, as plain as it is.

Pair #2 of Overkill EQT's just landed, this one a 12.5.  This picture shows the larger sizing of the Overkills.  

Overkill is a 12.5, EQT White is a 14.  The 14 is barely longer and the difference in fit is minimal.  The biggest factor being the size 14 is wider.  I have a size 14 Overkill on the way that I will also compare to the size 14 white EQT.

Pair #2 of Overkill EQT's just landed, this one a 12.5.  This picture shows the larger sizing of the Overkills.  

Overkill is a 12.5, EQT White is a 14.  The 14 is barely longer and the difference in fit is minimal.  The biggest factor being the size 14 is wider.  I have a size 14 Overkill on the way that I will also compare to the size 14 white EQT.
Pretty interesting. 1.5 sizes bigger looks like nothing.

Are you talking about the MC's from RR? Or did they release other places as well?
Just RR as far as I know...  I mean I know its probably cnzl szn for those anyway but there will be a few that slipped through the cracks lol

Headsup those of you who ordered the MCs from RRS and paid with PP:

If you got this email just now, call them immediately to re-order. I was able to with a credit card.

Never using PP with RRS.

"Thank you for your order. We are contacting you to let you know your order is on backorder until 6/30/17. When you order with us through Paypal, the authorization on your Paypal account is only valid for 28 days. Unfortunately, the Paypal Authorization will expire before the item becomes available, so therefore, we have to cancel the order.

If you still want the Men's adidas Ultra Boost LTD, you can call us at (800)662.8896 Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PST and place the order over the phone with a valid credit card. You also have the option to go back online and place the order if you want to use Paypal.

Please give us a call if you are ready to place the new order, or have any questions about the cancellation of this order."

Last edited:
If you ordered the overkills from undefeated, check ups my choice. I got a notification from there before undefeated.

Damn, these photos of the Trace Olive 3.0s is not doing any justice. The color looks like dog dodo :smh:

ive been off the ultra boost wave for a while, but yeah like you said tons of other shoes with boost. new uppers like the ado, and eveb shoes like the Y-3 xray zip are the ones that catch my attention.
i love my Y3 pureboosts

i just don't like the floatyness due to the amount of boost material

been eyeing the ZG version

Back
Top Bottom