ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
off topic, but how do The Adidas Tiro pants fit? Thick upper legs and buttocks area (but not fat). Size up?

Serious question. Apologize in advance.

Just copped the us 11 creams from oneness, adidas running germany tweeted that these wont release over here so I had to order from the US. 45$ shipping though... but still happy I copped

Just copped the us 11 creams from oneness, adidas running germany tweeted that these wont release over here so I had to order from the US. 45$ shipping though... but still happy I copped

I don't believe oneness has stocked these yet, I'm hoping you didn't order the whites and thinking they were the chalks. Check your order to make sure, you don't want to be stuck paying for what you don't want.

Anyone know of any stores with women's UBs on discount? Doesn't have to be a hyped color way... Just wanna get a pair for my mom

Anyone from SoCal who order trough ADC has a shipping delay?
I'm from SF and I got that same FedEx delay message. I got my ADC shipping confirmation last night but the tracking still hasn't progressed beyond "label created", so maybe the process really is being slowed by the snow. It's not definite though, so hopefully things can ship on time.
I don't have a "delay" per se, but initially FedEx was saying they'd get here (LA) today by 8pm. Most recent scan shows the package departing Memphis, TN today at 3:21pm so obviously today by 8 isn't happening even though they're still citing that as the estimated delivery date.

Not necessarily related, but I'm also waiting on a pair of Huaraches from End via FedEx that have been stuck on a shipping container in Gateshead GB for a week. My estimated delivery date still says 12/28 even though it looks like they finally just left England today.

I have a feeling FedEx is just slammed for the holidays and are trying to catch up. Maybe they have more business than expected cause USPS has been so wack lately and customers are migrating over haha. **** USPS.

Last edited:
anyone ever see them in a size 6 or 6.5? tryna cop these or the all whites for my girl 
I know I definitely saw size 6.5 available to cart on ADC yesterday morning but I wasn't able to get them. I'm looking for the same sizes also.

Damn you guys are right! Need to cancel that order asap! Uuuuuuuups! Pic looked like chalks colorway or maybe it was just wishful thinking

I don't have a "delay" per se, but initially FedEx was saying they'd get here (LA) today by 8pm. Most recent scan shows the package departing Memphis, TN today at 3:21pm so obviously today by 8 isn't happening even though they're still citing that as the estimated delivery date.

Not necessarily related, but I'm also waiting on a pair of Huaraches from End via FedEx that have been stuck on a shipping container in Gateshead GB for a week. My estimated delivery date still says 12/28 even though it looks like they finally just left England today.

I have a feeling FedEx is just slammed for the holidays and are trying to catch up. Maybe they have more business than expected cause USPS has been so wack lately and customers are migrating over haha. **** USPS.

Fo sho non the less as long as we have a tracking we good I'm no rush.

adidas is trolling me by having that ghost pair of chalk 11s on ADC and canceling my order ... im sickkkkkkk 

off topic, but how do The Adidas Tiro pants fit? Thick upper legs and buttocks area (but not fat). Size up?

I can't speak on the tiro 13 pants but I have the tiro 15 pants I don't know if I would use thick to describe above the knees but they are slightly loose. Not sure about how they'd fit you but I'm tall and skinny and in between size small and medium and went with a medium on these. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with tts or sizing up these pants look great both ways.

I can't speak on the tiro 13 pants but I have the tiro 15 pants I don't know if I would use thick to describe above the knees but they are slightly loose. Not sure about how they'd fit you but I'm tall and skinny and in between size small and medium and went with a medium on these. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with tts or sizing up these pants look great both ways.
lol he was talking about his thighs and butt being thick, hence the apology.

I have a thick lower body too, and have no problems wearing my TTS medium. For reference, I wear an M in tech fleece. L would would definitely work fine but they're intended to fit slim and M accomplishes that while still being breathable. You'll be good either way but I'd roll with medium.

Fleet Feet had them:

www fleetfeetsports com/products/m-ultra-boost#sku=S77510,size=11,qty=1

I can't post links, so you'll have to add periods where the spaces are.

"had" should be "has"

When you say gray, these are the wools.

Emailed Adidas Australia about the LTD Chalks.

Its not in their system so it looks like us Aussies will miss out on a local release.

Back
Top Bottom