ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would appreciate a heads up if the 3Ms or creams magically appear in any UK outlets.  Still slowly climbing out from underneath all the salt from yesterday's yeezy release

Would appreciate a heads up if the 3Ms or creams magically appear in any UK outlets.  Still slowly climbing out from underneath all the salt from yesterday's yeezy release

F these Yeezy releases man...I'm over all that BS. The reward doesn't match up with the crap you have to go through to get them.

Other adidas will too. If they had 3Ms they'll have Talc/Off White UBs.

That's another problem, no adidas stores in my area. They do have a local boutique that carried the 3Ms though, so I'm hoping they will have them. If not online is my best bet

some of those wave pattern UBs are down to $150 DS on eBay if you want a pair to switch out with your LTDs. Just snatched up a pair of black waves last night.

Talcs delivered to my house but apparently shipping box was soaking wet. Hope nothing happened to the shoes.

Anyone else's Adidas order tracking not working on FedEx (shipped yesterday and used shoprunner for 2-day)?

View media item 1848583
Peeped these on the fb group. Wondering if that's suede/nubuck.

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

Not feeling these at all.

I'm in the minority here for sure but I'd definitely rock the upcoming white w/ mc toe before I rocked these.

Glad they're providing us with options though.

edit - also, the material on the tongue & around the collar of the shoe looks different from other UBs, like maybe they've made the whole thing primeknit...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom