ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1848583
Peeped these on the fb group. Wondering if that's suede/nubuck.

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

I thought it's the casual version of UBs? Can't imagine it being a performance upgrade or equivalent since it'll add a lot of weight to the shoe.

Yeah, like I said, variations are on the way.

Then that would not make replacing the primeknit with leather, just offers another option.

Dude, for this particular colorway/version they've replaced the primeknit with leather. I never said anything about them doing it to all UBs. And I specifically said "looks like some UB VARIATIONS are on their way"

I never said you said it was replacing any UBs. I am not sure you understand what I am trying to say.

You said it was a bad idea and I simply disagreed, since it is a lifestyle version then it isn't a bad idea, it simply provides an alternative.

And no it doesn't "look like a UB variation", it is a UB variation, a lifestyle VARIATION. And oh look, I can capitalize a whole word and make it bold to emphasize a point too.

:lol:

Most boring argument on NT award goes to...

you!

great you win!

want a cookie?

So sorry I dislike a shoe you like man. We should probably kero fighting about it since it's a very important issue.

I don't care if you dislike it, I could care less but don't be "mad" if you are being corrected or someone disagreed. And yes I quoted "mad" because it is the go to meme when someone disagrees with someone on forums.

Nowhere in my post even sounds like I am mad at all. :lol:

#NTextremes

It's a simple discussion where I said changing the primeknit to leather isn't a bad idea because it gives others an alternative option.

I'd agree with you if they changed it to leather for all UBs thus affecting performance but as you said that isn't the case, hence it isn't a bad idea because other UB still exist with a primeknit.

Nice I've had the AQ5560 pid listed just as MET for a while, was curious what it would end up being. Time to update my list!

The IRONMT likely refers to the portion of the upper that has a slightly metallic sheen to it.

The photo is probably of an early sample (like the Silver LTD pics all over the place) from before they changed the outsole. When these drop they'll have the continental soles for sure.
Nice I've had the AQ5560 pid listed just as MET for a while, was curious what it would end up being. Time to update my list!

The IRONMT likely refers to the portion of the upper that has a slightly metallic sheen to it.

The photo is probably of an early sample (like the Silver LTD pics all over the place) from before they changed the outsole. When these drop they'll have the continental soles for sure.
Let me know of any other style numbers you have and need pictures. I would gladly contribute to the list.  

Last edited:
really surprised with the amount of cancellations from adidas these past weeks

I forgot who was looking for a size 11 ultra boost (whites), but it's still available on oneness. $15 shipping I think though in addition to the retail price.

Repped!! Been looking for these forever in my size. They already have them shipped and on there way. Just picked up the Silver LTD too so now I just need those cremes or 3m

no way you copped all those manual... if so, I'll paypal you $$ to buy a powerball ticket cause you're one lucky mofo
Every last one of em manual.  1 x 750 original, 2 x Turtle Dove, 3x Pirate Black, 4 x Moon Rock, 5 x 750 Black, 2 x Oxford Tan.   Not a single bot used. Majority from confirmed app and ADC.

Every last one of em manual.  1 x 750 original, 2 x Turtle Dove, 3x Pirate Black, 4 x Moon Rock, 5 x 750 Black, 2 x Oxford Tan.   Not a single bot used. Majority from confirmed app and ADC.

How do you get through the splash page so quickly

thought you were typing out that Christmas song for a second with that 2 turtle doves :rofl:

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

I thought it's the casual version of UBs? Can't imagine it being a performance upgrade or equivalent since it'll add a lot of weight to the shoe.
Then that would not make replacing the primeknit with leather, just offers another option.
Dude, for this particular colorway/version they've replaced the primeknit with leather. I never said anything about them doing it to all UBs. And I specifically said "looks like some UB VARIATIONS are on their way"
I never said you said it was replacing any UBs. I am not sure you understand what I am trying to say.

You said it was a bad idea and I simply disagreed, since it is a lifestyle version then it isn't a bad idea, it simply provides an alternative.

And no it doesn't "look like a UB variation", it is a UB variation, a lifestyle VARIATION. And oh look, I can capitalize a whole word and make it bold to emphasize a point too.

laugh.gif
you!

great you win!

want a cookie?
So sorry I dislike a shoe you like man. We should probably kero fighting about it since it's a very important issue.
I don't care if you dislike it, I could care less but don't be "mad" if you are being corrected or someone disagreed. And yes I quoted "mad" because it is the go to meme when someone disagrees with someone on forums.

Nowhere in my post even sounds like I am mad at all.
laugh.gif

#NTextremes

It's a simple discussion where I said changing the primeknit to leather isn't a bad idea because it gives others an alternative option.

I'd agree with you if they changed it to leather for all UBs thus affecting performance but as you said that isn't the case, hence it isn't a bad idea because other UB still exist with a primeknit.
You know what, I'm gonna concede here because you're right. It's not really a "mistake", it's just something I'm not excited about at all. The primeknit upper is one of the main selling points of the UB for me, taking it away removes a lot of the appeal.

People will surely buy the shoe, just not me.

But part of me wishes they'd stop combining the UB sole with new uppers & rather design entirely new boost midsoles. Those upcoming "remastered" EQTs or whatever with the og upper on the UB sole would look WAY better if they had tried to recreate the og EQT midsole using boost material. But that's just one opinion.

Nowhere in my post even sounds like I am mad at all.
laugh.gif

#NTextremes

Why y'all arguing over fake shoes?

I posted these days ago and they were from a fake site

Is that not the same shoe but just a mid cut?

They were for sale on a fake site in multiple colors so that picture of the lows

is probably fakes too.

View media item 1848583

:lol:

you!

great you win!

want a cookie?

#NTextremes

You know what, I'm gonna concede here because you're right. It's not really a "mistake", it's just something I'm not excited about at all. The primeknit upper is one of the main selling points of the UB for me, taking it away removes a lot of the appeal.

People will surely buy the shoe, just not me.

But part of me wishes they'd stop combining the UB sole with new uppers & rather design entirely new boost midsoles. Those upcoming "remastered" EQTs or whatever with the og upper on the UB sole would look WAY better if they had tried to recreate the og EQT midsole using boost material. But that's just one opinion.

That is a great idea but I am not sure they are at a point to be able to mold the UB sole to different shapes. Unless Adidas is holding out.

I'm honestly still waiting for them to come out with colored UB soles.

If i waited on a splash page...I wouldn't have half of em. There's people far more clever than I who've circumvented that. It's manual...but it's a lot of work.

#NTextremes

Why y'all arguing over fake shoes?

I posted these days ago and they were from a fake site
View media item 1845580

Is that not the same shoe but just a mid cut?

They were for sale on a fake site in multiple colors so that picture of the lows

is probably fakes too.

Well the thread jumped like 70-80 pages since i last checked the thread so it's hard to keep up.

With that said, many people get early sample from the factories and make fakes in advance, check out the Kobe XI thread, most of the early "leaked pics" were supposedly fakes so no one believe it was the right shoe then Nike revealed the actual shoe and it is exactly the same.

So who knows?

Let me know of any other style numbers you have and need pictures. I would gladly contribute to the list.  
Here's a full updated list of all known (to me) UB style numbers. Anything in bold is unreleased. Anything in bold & italicized with UNKNOWN in all caps is an upcoming colorway that we/I haven't seen any pics of yet. I also included the supposed release dates for the unreleased colorways but obviously those aren't to be counted on, just copying them from the partial list I have.

Enclosed as a spoiler cause it's a long *** list (I've posted it before but this is the most up to date version)
AF5140: Women's Green "Wave"

AF5141: Women's Black "Wave"

AF5142: Women's White "Wave"

AF5756: Sneakersnstuff Collab

AF5825: KVA Navy/Red

AF5826: J&D White

AF5836: Men's Burgundy

AF5837: Men's Base Green/Olive 

AF6219: Grey/Orange Kolor

AF6436: Women's Stella Dark Blue/Lavender (Jan. 2016)

AQ1549: Porsche Design Sports (PDS Tune) Black (Jul. 2016)

AQ1595: Porsche Design Sports (PDS Tune) Blue (Jul. 2016)

AQ3797: Women's UKNOWN (high price point, likely a Stella) (Jul. 2016)

AQ4004: Men's Black "Wave"

AQ4005: Men's Green "Wave"

AQ4006: Men's Red "Wave"

AQ4007: Men's White "Wave"

AQ5166: Women's Orange/Pink "Wave"

AQ5558: Men's White/Multi Toe LTD (Apr. 2016)

AQ5559: Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite LTD

AQ5560: DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD (Feb. 2016)

AQ5561: Reflective (3M) LTD

AQ8257: Hypebeast Collab

B25117: Women's Stella Brown

B27171: Men's OG Black/Purple

B27172: Women's OG Black/Purple

B34027: Women's Stella Grey/Pink

B34048: Men's Royal Blue

B34050: Men's Solar Red

B34051: Women's Flash Pink

B34053: Women's Flash Orange

BA8475: Women's UKNOWN (high price point, likely a Stella) (Jul. 2016)

BB0773 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Jul. 2016)

BB3928 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)

BB3929 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN  (Aug. 2016)

BB4073 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Jun. 2016)

BB4074 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Jun. 2016)

BB4075 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Nov. 2016)

BB4077 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)

BB4078 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)

BB4079 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN

BB4078 - Unisex LTD UNKNOWN

BB4145: Unisex UNKNOWN (Oct. 2016)

BB4678 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)

BB4679 - Unisex Uncaged LTD UNKNOWN (Aug. 2016)

S74545: KVA Black/Green

S75432: Women's UKNOWN (high price point, likely a Stella) (Jan. 2016)

S77413: Men's Solar Orange

S77414: Men's Solar Yellow

S77415: Collegiate Navy

S77416: Men's Triple White

S77417: Men's Core Black

S77419: White/Green Kolor

S77510: Men's Wool Grey

S77512: Women's Frozen Yellow

S77513: Women's Triple White

S77514: Women's Core Black

S77515: Women's Wool Grey

S77516: Men's Core Black Wool

S77517: Men's Silver LTD

S77740: Women's Ash Purple

S78705: J&D Black

S81678: Women's Stella Raven

S82792: Women's Stella Red
Please note - this list doesn't include the Ultra Boost ST cause I don't really give a **** about those

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom