ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone receive their creams from adidas yet? I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday (2-3 day shipping) but fedex has no tracking number. Called adidas today and they provided me my tracking number and sent me another shipping confirmation email but now it's express shipping.
I received mine same day as I received shipping info but I thinks that's only because their distribution center is in South Carolina and I live in NC. When I was looking at fedEX.com to track my order that day though I saw it saying how there might be delays due to some inclement winter weather in some areas of the states on the top of the website but that's all I really can contribute to why they might be taking longer than expected.

Just saw these photos posted on Twitter (@vballife) from an Adidas team catalog. Appears to show new Ultra Boost models in the all white and core black colorways with the updated Continental outsole. Launch date Feb 2016

Hmmm, I dunno. The SKUs are the same as the og all white & core black though. And the outsole of the all white pair doesn't look like continental sole to me, specifically there's no "Continental" printed at the top of the outsole near the toe and even though the photo quality isn't great they just look like the rounded nubs from the og outsoles. If anything the whites pictured look like the sample pics that continue to float around incorrectly showing them with the white outsole. If they really are releasing them with white outsoles, there's no way they'd keep the same SKU. Also, it says "Redesign" in 2017, which seems like a more likely time for them to redo those colorways with the new outsoles although redesign could refer to an entirely new UB silhouette, hard to say.

Would be super confusing and unlikely for adidas to re-release them with new outsoles but keep the SKUs the same. It is strange though that they're giving them both Feb 2016 release dates.

Y-3 is releasing their own version of the shoes pictured below the UBs, the Pure Boost ZG and it looks awesome.

Any place with 9-9.5 creams? I keep missing out smh
Not at the moment. Been on this thread all day. You have to check it like a hawk. I got lucky yesterday when someone posted a VILLA restock link, I happened to see it at the perfect time.

Anyone receive their creams from adidas yet? I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday (2-3 day shipping) but fedex has no tracking number. Called adidas today and they provided me my tracking number and sent me another shipping confirmation email but now it's express shipping.
I received mine same day as I received shipping info but I thinks that's only because their distribution center is in South Carolina and I live in NC. When I was looking at fedEX.com to track my order that day though I saw it saying how there might be delays due to some inclement winter weather in some areas of the states on the top of the website but that's all I really can contribute to why they might be taking longer than expected.
Mine just arrived a minute ago.

I'm having the hardest time deciding which CW I want. Wool grey, white or cream...
Is this your first pair?

If so I'd suggest the wool greys just because once you get these shoes I don't think you'll want to wear anything else and you'll be wearing them everywhere even in terrible weather, and they will get messy. I got the wool greys as my first pair and have wore them to work everyday since and other than a little yellowing on the boosts you couldn't really tell they were dirty. I washed em yesterday though and set them out to air dry today and I can tell they're definitely  a lot more grey so yea they were dirty lol.

anybody want to trade a size 8 for a size 7.5 ? I need 8

I don't think they made size 8 in the creams yet even though listing them as available on ADC. I mean it's possible but I have yet to see anyone post they've got the creams in size 8 on this forum or for sale on eBay, insta, twitter, etc. Unfortunately Villa's smallest was 8.5 and I need 8 as well

Is this your first pair?

If so I'd suggest the wool greys just because once you get these shoes I don't think you'll want to wear anything else and you'll be wearing them everywhere even in terrible weather, and they will get messy. I got the wool greys as my first pair and have wore them to work everyday since and other than a little yellowing on the boosts you couldn't really tell they were dirty. I washed em yesterday though and set them out to air dry today and I can tell they're definitely  a lot more grey so yea they were dirty lol.
No before / after pics?

Question that I'm hoping someone might able to shed some light on: how come the upcoming SNS and HS collabs have so many similar features, between the leather cages, black inner lining, and punched cobranded tongues? Are the two collabs somehow associated with each other, or did Adidas provide a generic collab template that these two outlets simply chose colors for?

Just wondering. For the record, I actually really like them both.

Hmmm, I dunno. The SKUs are the same as the og all white & core black though. And the outsole of the all white pair doesn't look like continental sole to me, specifically there's no "Continental" printed at the top of the outsole near the toe and even though the photo quality isn't great they just look like the rounded nubs from the og outsoles. If anything the whites pictured look like the sample pics that continue to float around incorrectly showing them with the white outsole. If they really are releasing them with white outsoles, there's no way they'd keep the same SKU. Also, it says "Redesign" in 2017, which seems like a more likely time for them to redo those colorways with the new outsoles although redesign could refer to an entirely new UB silhouette, hard to say.

Would be super confusing and unlikely for adidas to re-release them with new outsoles but keep the SKUs the same. It is strange though that they're giving them both Feb 2016 release dates.

Y-3 is releasing their own version of the shoes pictured below the UBs, the Pure Boost ZG and it looks awesome.
Are you referring to these? Cause I agree - these are fire.

View media item 1849215
View media item 1849213

Those are nasty. Straight to the outlets.

Will be interesting if they update the tread on the UB to Continental. I was gonna try to double up on the core blacks. This makes me wonder if I should wait to see what happens.

But the photo is definately weird. Another example, it has says "New" next to the white SKU but the black doesn't have it.

If its real, maybe the photo indicates that these two colors will be standard colors/SKUs that they just keep restocking over and over with the revised sole? The white and the black were obviously two of the most popular colors. But who knows.

I'm having the same problem - called Adidas this morning and they said they were just waiting for the updated info to show on FedEx's system. Well, one business day later and... Still nothing.

Are you referring to these? Cause I agree - these are fire.

View media item 1849215
View media item 1849213
Yup those are the ones, but I actually prefer the other colorway

I actually just found a UK pre-order for them. Barney's put up a pre-order a while back that sold out instantly. Really tempted to pull the trigger on the pre-order cause the price is actually below retail, BUT it's gonna even out after customs & they'll definitely be available in the US around spring time. Hmmmmmm

Anyone know of a US site with these up for pre-order?

Last edited:
If anyone's still looking for the white UB's, winnsports on eBay just restocked up to 11.5.

I'm having the hardest time deciding which CW I want. Wool grey, white or cream...
whites are a must then get the creams.

edit: and jeez this thread moves fast 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys wear nike TF pants with your UB or is it the same as wearing adidas tiro soccer pants with Jordan's?

SOMETIMES. I hate not matching brands. But Adidas doesn't have anything similar to TF, and I have over 8 pairs of tech fleece pants, so on occasion, the mismatch happens.

Would love some recommendations for Adidas pants if anyone has any. I've tried a couple of pants but they are too baggy.

I know I'm late, but I'm having trouble finding the Wool Grey colorway in a size 13. Can anyone help me out?

Please Adidas, don't get too carried away with this model. Half the appeal is its simplicity.

"Keep it simple, dummy."

SOMETIMES. I hate not matching brands. But Adidas doesn't have anything similar to TF, and I have over 8 pairs of tech fleece pants, so on occasion, the mismatch happens.

Would love some recommendations for Adidas pants if anyone has any. I've tried a couple of pants but they are too baggy.

I have 2 pairs of Adidas Tiro, but like you said they're not skinny fit like the tf.

Back
Top Bottom