ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ok hanon blocked me
Same here
roll.gif

Spammed the pp button too many times

Scored on Hanon. Heard the MCs fit like the Parleys so I had to get a 10 US (9.5 UK) instead of my usual 9.5. I've been doing my 1.0/2.0 sizing for the 3.0 regardless. Hoping they're right.

Scored on Hanon. Heard the MCs fit like the Parleys so I had to get a 10 US (9.5 UK) instead of my usual 9.5. I've been doing my 1.0/2.0 sizing for the 3.0 regardless. Hoping they're right.
The only person I've seen claim they fit like Parleys is that one guy in his horrible YT vid. Otherwise every other review I've seen says they fit a little snug but not Parley level.

Congrats on the cop tho

Last edited:
I'm not even try on today release.
Bought too many ub this month, I believe it is 6 pairs, i lose appetite :lol:
Here i thought i could lessen urge to buy more ultra boost especially this month :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only person I've seen claim they fit like Parleys is that one guy in his horrible YT vid. Otherwise every other review I've seen says they fit a little snug but not Parley level.

Congrats on the cop tho
Thanks! I'm going to try on Adidas.ca and either sell or return the pair that doesn't fit. Might do retail for the one that I sell.

I hope it's not the Boost shoes that are causing this, but I'm starting to experience heel pain on the bottom of both of my feet when I'm not wearing Boost. As comfortable as Boost feels on feet, walking on harder surfaces feels different/uncomfortable now. If it's one foot, then it might be something I did to injure it, but both? :nerd:

I wear Boost 2-3 times a month and notice the same thing. It's weird because in some ways vans feel more comfortable or natural.

Funny you mention Vans, because switching back to Vans was when I first noticed some sort of heel pain after wearing Boost for so long. Prior to wearing Boost, Vans were quite comfortable for me. Maybe the bottom of my heels got weaker from wearing Boost?? :nerd:  

View media item 2476216

This should be a real study.

I don't know if you're joking or not with the "study" comment, but I was being serious :lol:

Just wondering how many people who wear Boost most of the time experience the same thing. I do play a lot of basketball also, so that could contribute to it, but I've been playing my whole life and never experienced this heel issue. I've been hooping in Boost bball shoes recently also :nerd:

I'm serious.

I don't own any boost, so I want real reviews before I invest in a pair of these. If they cause pain, I don't want it.

I do own the ultra boost cleats. But it's not the same I hear.

Last edited:
I'm serious.

I don't own any boost, so I want real reviews before I invest in a pair of these. If they cause pain, I don't want it.

I do own the ultra boost cleats. But it's not the same I hear.
Just shut it and copp a pair .. no shoes will ever be the same after

just called adidas 5th ave, no multicolors in store tomorrow. I guess the entire US release is the 15th now. Wasn't sure if that was just footnotes or not...

Back
Top Bottom