ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha more silly for every site that drops the RTT's. Was on Footpatrols app within 3 seconds after they were loaded and every size was OOS. Very hard to believe they went that fast.

Haha more silly for every site that drops the RTT's. Was on Footpatrols app within 3 seconds after they were loaded and every size was OOS. Very hard to believe they went that fast.
Starcow just loaded OOS too - think they sold out in store. I thought yeezys were hard, but they are nothing compared to Consortium UBs - i did enjoy that rush of adrenaline though just before seeing the OOS email. LOL

tres bien smh

Cartjacked on the final step. I even chose a faster alternative to pay via invoice in 14 days since I'm from Sweden just like the shop.
Worst thing is that I live about 30 minutes from their store and yet they always only release stuff online. It really stinks that they refuse to release in store.

I kinda dig the energy boost too. It has almost that UB 1.0 pattern and a pretty sleek silhouette. Might order a pair from Tres Bien just to check them out in person since returns are free for me when I shop on TB haha.

I counted and did the whole process of picking size and wrote my info and credit card info in 6 seconds on DSM London yet I managed to get cartjacked haha.

giphy.gif

just woke up, so who stayed up last night? Set an alarm for 12am drop but I guess Nyquil stronger than Sencha going off

this a consortium exclusive so its restricted to consortium accounts only. Most of Europe and Asia already dropped.

Back
Top Bottom