ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packer X Solebox' are dope IMO. Incorporating the 1.0 tow box a bit.
Based on the deepness of the ocean. Pretty cool

If the store names arnt really on the heelcup, then these could have potential.. The store names havnt looked good in either pic so far. IMG_6010.JPG

In for the mids. Has that energy boost 1.0 pattern outline, the teal with the lightning is a nice touch also.

Better than slapping one main color on the shoe and calling it a collab. They look good.

Alright. So after wearing the 93/17 milled leather for a week or so, I cannot vouch that they are more comfortable than my UBs.

For whatever reason, it has a slimmer profile at the widest part of the feet compared to the UB. A lot more boost, but it doesn't translate to being more comfortable for me. The looped lacing system is also a pain in the butt to achieve the comfort fit compared to eyelets. Would like to try 93/17 with knitted upper like the UBs. Looks like the upcoming release on the 24th won't have the stretchy upper knit either.

...and, back to my 1.0s.

The store names havnt looked good in either pic so far.

Not going to say I like the Packers branding. I rather have the traditional Solebox logo. It looks like YM just put that SB logo there along with mafia, hopefully that's what it is in that picture.

Not going to say I like the Packers branding. I rather have the traditional Solebox logo. It looks like YM just put that SB logo there along with mafia, hopefully that's what it is in that picture.

yeah thats what im thinking, but the packer branding did look to be on the other one.

Ya'll already know my turn is starting, im starting to dig them :rofl:

Yeah, was my first thought when I saw the leaked heel cup. That it seems to me that they might be swapping typefaces. (I.e., Packer using SB's Impact typeface and SB using Packer's script/cursive.)

IMO these are executed better than the TTS. I've been waiting for a mid so hopefully I can get these.

So what's the verdict on the ub RTT ? Tts or .5 up ... my kith mids are .5 up and Yeezy v2 .5 up ...

depends, but i'd just stay with your kith sizing.

i go .5 up for 1/2.0 than my 3.0. And for Mids i went 3.0 sizing. No complaints about doing so. Length is perfect. Tight to begin with but for me, after wears, it loosens up

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-consortium-terrex-agravic-pk-norse-bb5067

What does everyone thing of these, never seen Consortium use this model before

Adidas Consortium x Norse Projects Terrex Agravic (and Campus 80s PK) - Aug 9th
20225793_121293531825897_8347421604388536320_n.jpg

Not something I'm chomping at the bit for necessarily, but as another outdoor/trail model w/boost in it, could be nice (even nicer for under retail later on down the line).

couple a weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom