ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't there a link recently for OG black/purples in women's? Been holding out on these and I think I'm just going to pull the trigger before it's too late.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a link recently for OG black/purples in women's? Been holding out on these and I think I'm just going to pull the trigger before it's too late.
If i wear a size 9.5 in Men what size I should get for Women. any different?

Wasn't there a link recently for OG black/purples in women's? Been holding out on these and I think I'm just going to pull the trigger before it's too late.I 
I spend way too much in in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Keep an eye on boutiques for the Creams. I know extrabutter got them, don't know when/if they will put them up online tho. I also know that they didn't even get a FSR, so take that information however you want, but it does look like the creams are more limited than the Silver LTD's so far.
Just my 2 cents

When did EB get them in? Still have them in stock?

FTL still has sizes of the womens OGs in stock and coupons work as well. Glad I searched a little more :smile:

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-womens-running-shoes-214072?colcode=21407265

about $120 shipped with code 9100000000671

Confused, I want to order my wife a size 9 but don't know if the 9 is UK and I should order a 6.5?

Still a FSR at Luke`s Locker and you can add 20 pairs for one size...I`m afraid a lot of people will get bad news soon

Yup, I smell a slew of cancellations emails approaching.
well if my whites ship from rev, its whatever. 3M's were just icing on the cake
 Hopefully they come through for all of you.

A lot of these more athletic gear centric sites don't realize how in-demand these UBs are & their systems aren't designed to handle something that sells so quickly and they end up overselling fairly often.

But there also seems to be very little rhyme or reason as to who gets cancelled vs. what time they placed an order. I've seen people who ordered before anyone else get cancelled and those who ordered well after they must have been sold out end up getting their pairs. So who knows!

Hopefully they come through for all of you.

A lot of these more athletic gear centric sites don't realize how in-demand these UBs are & their systems aren't designed to handle something that sells so quickly and they end up overselling fairly often.

But there also seems to be very little rhyme or reason as to who gets cancelled vs. what time they placed an order. I've seen people who ordered before anyone else get cancelled and those who ordered well after they must have been sold out end up getting their pairs. So who knows!

It's also a pretty big chain in Texas so it's possible they are selling their whole allotment of pairs online only. Here's to being hopeful I don't get cancelled tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom