ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ran into some guy today that had a size 13 cny ub, they make fakes of those things? Had to run home to get bread to go cop from him

Yep, there are fakes of those.
Like super good ones like Yeezy fakes or would I be able to tell? Assuming he doesn't flake on me I'm going to meet with him later on today in the next hour or so. I might bring a ub with me to make an in hand comparison

My local footsites have them in stock already and are for sale. I posted on foots a few pages back.

Last edited:
What were you asking fam ?
I was asking how do other boosts fit (a side from YZY's) But I was asking because I'm looking forward to copping some Iniki's but I wanted to know if NMD's, UB's Pure boost's etc. All fit the same. But I wasn't broad enough with my question and I didnt pay attention to the threads full title.. So I thank the cats in here that checked me on that.

Like super good ones like Yeezy fakes or would I be able to tell? Assuming he doesn't flake on me I'm going to meet with him later on today in the next hour or so. I might bring a ub with me to make an in hand comparison

Yeah, the fakes are pretty good. But you should be able to tell with a legit pair to compare, especially the boost.

That's a fake vs a fake pair from another rep company

Here's an album showing one flaw. Another flaw I've seen is the continental sole is shiny almost like it's been rubbed in oil instead of being matte

fasho. i just saw comparison and thought it was lol thanks for the clarification..

Thank you gents. So if that line there is curved I should be Gucci?
Seems that way, also just ask him general questions about how he got them and if anything seems fishy then dip

You're probably fine though since if there even are 13's out there that are fake they're probably more rare than legit pairs haha

how does sizing on the Bait Futures fit? If i wear a size 9.5 ins UB 1.0 and 9 in UB 3.0 and 10 in Yeezy V2 then what size should I go for Bait Futures?

My guess would be your 3.0 sizing. At least that's how it is when I tried on the white/royal blue EQTs.

1.0 - 0.5 size up
3.0 - TTS
93/17 - TTS

Seems that way, also just ask him general questions about how he got them and if anything seems fishy then dip

You're probably fine though since if there even are 13's out there that are fake they're probably more rare than legit pairs haha
Yea that's exactly what I was thinking. Dude actually had two that's the crazy part, them and an 11.5. Forgot to bring out a pair of ubs for comparison but I think I'll be ok. Worst comes to worst it's a very good fake which I could drop to fc and have them sell for me cuz I don't see myself getting fooled on a bad pair

So stores this week only selling the Baits in a pack? Spot near me just announced they doing a raffle for the pack.

Yeah, that's gonna be a no for me dawg :smh:

Back
Top Bottom