ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anywhere to find the Footlocker EU EQT Boosts?

those are flames... footlocker EU wont ship to US

any help pls lmk

s-l1600.jpg

Currently waiting on quote to have it proxied over. The off white one rumored to be released next month is a better shade of "cream" and has the leather/suede inner portion, but also has those ugly black stripes on the inner portion of toe box.

This FTL EU release has mesh all around, with outer profile reflected on the inner profile of shoe. Very clean look IMO, others will say it's boring. I'm all about the neutral colors and tans though.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope this guy who proxies comes through!

I was asking how do other boosts fit (a side from YZY's) But I was asking because I'm looking forward to copping some Iniki's but I wanted to know if NMD's, UB's Pure boost's etc. All fit the same. But I wasn't broad enough with my question and I didnt pay attention to the threads full title.. So I thank the cats in here that checked me on that.

It's all good. At least you were willing to post and start asking questions. Adidas is just that messed up on sizing across all models and styles. We've all been there.

Currently waiting on quote to have it proxied over. The off white one rumored to be released next month is a better shade of "cream" and has the leather/suede inner portion, but also has those ugly black stripes on the inner portion of toe box.

This FTL EU release has mesh all around, with outer profile reflected on the inner profile of shoe. Very clean look IMO, others will say it's boring. I'm all about the neutral colors and tans though.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope this guy who proxies comes through!

very informative thanks...

I'll dm you about your proxy

tried using forwarders like borderlinx? i noticed that footlocker eu "exclusives" tend to be released through US footlocker eventually for previous releases

Going over my previous order notes on Linx:
-get 30 days storage.
-Dhl Express will get package to you within 24hrs.
-cost is about upper $30s-40 per shoe. But service runs promos all the time and if you catch something at store discount even better.

Going over my previous order notes on Linx:
-get 30 days storage.
-Dhl Express will get package to you within 24hrs.
-cost is about upper $30s-40 per shoe. But service runs promos all the time and if you catch something at store discount even better.

never used linx before because i got a cheaper alternative where i live but seems like not bad for those in US needing forwarders

Get a legit check on these, never seen them in an 11 before and box label is throwing me off. TIA

Last edited:
Look legit to me, next time when you're posting a lot of pics like that though put them under a spoiler tag though so your post doesn't stretch the page out

Wait... So those olive 3.0's released already? Man those are nice. Anyone got leads on a 13/14

Back
Top Bottom