ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LMAO this is crazy. They were sold out on the US site so I ordered through the German one and was shipping to borderlinx. I got a cancel in the middle of the night, and now sizes appear on the mobile US site but not desktop.

I tried ordering again, this time shipped directly to me through the US site. Hopefully it works out :lol: Thanks for pointing it out

LMAO this is crazy. They were sold out on the US site so I ordered through the German one and was shipping to borderlinx. I got a cancel in the middle of the night, and now sizes appear on the mobile US site but not desktop.

I tried ordering again, this time shipped directly to me through the US site. Hopefully it works out :lol: Thanks for pointing it out

Just did the same. Fingers crossed.

Wouldn't be surprised if it got eaten up by bots. Been tempted to get the aiomacbot, but I keep telling myself I won't buy that many shoes.

IMG_0835.jpg
$193 shipped :wow:

Pardon my ignorance here,,,What's the difference of all the ultraboost (1,2,3)?
It's mainly the toe box and how well the pk fits. 1.0 are more snug and have an arrow type toe box, 2.0 have a graidient type toe box that's for the most part 2 different colors (except the miadidas UB) they also are snug but not as much as 1.0s, 3.0s (my least liked of the 3) have more of a sock like toe box with a horizontal linear pattern on it and a toe cap, the knit is much more stretchy that the other toe so they fit a bit bigger than the others imo. 4.0 (which haven't dropped yet) seems to be a mix of the 1.0 and 3.0 toe box and pattern.

It's mainly the toe box and how well the pk fits. 1.0 are more snug and have an arrow type toe box, 2.0 have a graidient type toe box that's for the most part 2 different colors (except the miadidas UB) they also are snug but not as much as 1.0s, 3.0s (my least liked of the 3) have more of a sock like toe box with a horizontal linear pattern on it and a toe cap, the knit is much more stretchy that the other toe so they fit a bit bigger than the others imo. 4.0 (which haven't dropped yet) seems to be a mix of the 1.0 and 3.0 toe box and pattern.

Thanks boss!!!

Back
Top Bottom