ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so was adc the last place selling them? any one know? i used to have the silver pair back in the day so these are nostalgic asf

CA always trying to do to much :rolleyes.

IMG_2559.PNG

Screw the kangaroo. Wanted one in hand cause miss the early sales. No real resell on the UBs and still over hyped buying.

I decided against the khaki version. Had to talk sense into myself and say if I'm going to use it for winter I better hold out for a darker shoe.

So I'm gonna try to hold out for the triple blacks if they release. And if my patience isn't that good it looks like I will goiglng for the burgundy mid and the low.

Not sure if triple blacks will be released. I think it could have possibly been the Oreo photoshopped with black boost. No confirmed release date on so called TB ATR, but Oreo is confirmed 10/05 along with the burgs.

I'm pretty depressed the predators dropped this way. I was really liking them when first pics came out.

Biggest size on ADC was 11.5 as well unfortunately. I don't really understand why they only go up to 11.5 on these soccer lifestyle silhouettes

Not sure if triple blacks will be released. I think it could have possibly been the Oreo photoshopped with black boost. No confirmed release date on so called TB ATR, but Oreo is confirmed 10/05 along with the burgs.
Yeah I think you are right about it being a photo shop. There was a black boost white bottom i saw that has a release date from one of the sneaket sites...I don't think I would go with that one though...would probably just go for burgs and or greys.
Capture+_2017-09-08-13-14-52.png

So I just started wearing ultra boost. Awesome shoes. But I'm in a dilemma.

I got the all white pair from DSG in my 9.5. Im a true 9 but I always get shoes in 9.5. They fit great.

I ordered the black.white pair from adidas.com in a 9.5. The shoe is literally so small it feels like a size 8.

Does anyone know why this is? Adidas is useless.

Also on there site it says one per purchase. Can I do 3 sep transactions and buy 3 diff sizes? These shoes are sold out every store near me in this color.

I got the all white pair from DSG in my 9.5. Im a true 9 but I always get shoes in 9.5. They fit great.

I ordered the black.white pair from adidas.com in a 9.5. The shoe is literally so small it feels like a size 8.

Also on there site it says one per purchase. Can I do 3 sep transactions and buy 3 diff sizes? These shoes are sold out every store near me in this color.

you can do separate transactions. free returns anyway.

Did you order a women's shoe on accident? That's the only way I can see the shoe being so small

Back
Top Bottom