ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up a black mid mmw 13 for $280 all in resale. Wear a 12.5 in UB 3.0 and nmd r2, 12 in nmd r1 and 13 in yeezy v2s. Heard these are snug and without a 12.5 just jumped to a 13. Hopefully it works out.

Got a small size for my wife to try from a euro site for $265 retail shipped.

Don't feel too bad for that resale tax.

How many pairs do you think were made? Seems like most sites had one or two of each size by how fast they flew.
Not very many i head each store get 25-30 pairs per color. Personally i was hunting for a black pair at every shop but wasnt fast enough everytime. Settled for a blue pair.

If someone has a comparison photo of the mens burgundy and womens red night please post. The wmns appear to be more purple while the mens is more of a reddish brown. I don't know which one I prefer. Thank you!

If someone has a comparison photo of the mens burgundy and womens red night please post. The wmns appear to be more purple while the mens is more of a reddish brown. I don't know which one I prefer. Thank you!
No comparison pics to post but my gf wants a pair so we did the whole comparison last night and she feels the same way.

Might be one of her anniversary gifts since I said no to copping for her. (She's all mad now)

Pass on those fruity pebbles boost.

Just bought the grey ATR kids size for the wife with 15% coupon. $200 retail + tax to $184 and change shipped. Freaking awesome.

i think adidas is giving what the ppl want in an MC. white outsole, checked. white heel cup, checked. lighter knit, checked. classic case of trying to please everyone but ending up pleasing no one.
I love the MC knit on a white base but without the proper color blocking (one of the best things about the 1.0’s IMO was how they did color blocking on certain pairs) it just looks messy and seems like they don’t understand what makes a good design

i think adidas is giving what the ppl want in an MC. white outsole, checked. white heel cup, checked. lighter knit, checked. classic case of trying to please everyone but ending up pleasing no one.

The knit pattern and color blocking makes a big difference and that's an unappealing knit pattern with no color blocking.

IMG_4375.PNG
IMG_4376.PNG
IMG_4377.PNG

That mid part got me like ehhhhhhh (not my pics)
Pretty boring

Back
Top Bottom