ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did they announce the release date for the Neighborhood Iniki? :nerd:
Saw this posted on twitter which looks like they’re getting ready to load it on ADC which probably means a release in the upcoming months

BEA21D34-B275-4FA7-94AD-97C277980BAA.jpeg

IMG_1313.jpg

anyone has these.. will be my first eqt 93/17
is it pk or mesh?
how do they fit? tts?

I bought these about a month back. Wear a size 11.5 in 2.0 and 3.0 UB. I tried on both an 11.5 and 11 in these and the 11 fit better. I know someone said size up. I sized down .5. They're mesh but aren't rough.

I cant deal with all white shoes for the most part... Hence I only have white 1.0... I need color contrast LOL
I used to love all white shoes from AF1 low all white to even LUGZ :rofl:

too many all whites.
I cant deal with all white shoes for the most part... Hence I only have white 1.0... I need color contrast LOL
I used to love all white shoes from AF1 low all white to even LUGZ :rofl:

All white/mostly white is most of my Boost collection. Brought a pair to the East Coast this past weekend and had to put 1 in the wash....maybe my collection can only stay clean in the West.

Edit: down with all white Terrex EQT and all white climas. But you can probably keep the all white collab coming out.

I did at one point but black outsole is the way to go for white uppers. And most of the time white heel cup/white outsole for color/darker knits.

The TW 1.0 that came out officially is a great shoe in it of itself. The black sole and off-white knit makes the shoe. The pure white 1.0 sample is really a different shoe altogether. The two can co-exist. Just like how the triple black 1.0 came out after the CB 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom