ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my cousin swears by them too.

if i rock L for slim and XL for relaxed in Nike tech fleece, how would i size lulu joggers?

edit: jesus nordstrom has the cringiest product photos.
How relaxed is the XL in TF? at a large, does it fit nice or are you bulging? Pause.

I'm going to say a L in lululemon but thats assuming the XL in TF is very relaxed fitting on you.

Huge fan of lululemon pants. Only bad thing is pants tend to look really wrinkled after a while. But damn they are comfortable, and i love to go to the stores to check out women from the corner of my eye

Wait, so I can't do that unless I wear those pants? :frown:

How relaxed is the XL in TF? at a large, does it fit nice or are you bulging? Pause.

I'm going to say a L in lululemon but thats assuming the XL in TF is very relaxed fitting on you.
Large is JE vibes. I like the baggyness of the TF but too be honest it get too daiper butt after a while

yeah, you're a L then. TTS already feels a little baggy in the legs. I don't think they are meant to be fitted with what they are intended for.

One more popped up from email.
Not my thing since have triple black.

https://www.unisportstore.com/footb...ost-pyro-storm-solar-orangecore-black/162413/

b8b7212eaea3e641496b339b7d8fbc34.gif

For Tony Montana x Supreme Week

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm a huge lululemon fan too but I didn't get their joggers cause of their steep price tag.

Back
Top Bottom