ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9681DC27-6AED-4CCA-8A5C-922B83490A3B.jpeg
Buttermilk crispy tenders sold out at McD's, but unlimited boost. Strange times.
NOOOOO..not the chicken tenders

Like FullMax97 FullMax97 said, I don't think they're doing anything actively to combat the bots, such as cancelling their orders. More like releasing the stocks in staggers.

Like FullMax97 FullMax97 said, I don't think they're doing anything actively to combat the bots, such as cancelling their orders. More like releasing the stocks in staggers.
Basically when stock meets demand and resale is trash..Bots don't mean a damn thing. Shopify sucks so bad thousands of people just rushed to buy Dashe bot for $200

Oh wow, they even have the time to respond to their IG posts. Superb release by A Ma Maniere.

"We try our best serve real customers. Even though we have no control once the product is sold."

My Paypal says "payment pending verification" for the ub order but money was taken of cc. Is it the same for you guys?

not gunna lie, I sent them an email to cancel my NMDs after missing on the UBs at first. I just dont wear my NMDs all that much. Wonder if they’ll actually cancel.

Didnt make any money doing my side hustle this afternoon but apparently there was a delivery for me today. Gonna go hime and see which pair

So my apple pay said it didn't work but it actually did. Since it told me it didn't go through, i went and tried again. So now i have two UB's.

not gunna lie, I sent them an email to cancel my NMDs after missing on the UBs at first. I just dont wear my NMDs all that much. Wonder if they’ll actually cancel.
From their page:

Terms and Conditions
Orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed. If you would like to return your item you can do so here.

Back
Top Bottom