ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
based on the boost collabs trend lately, stock will be plenty and NTers should be able to get a pair of Lux.

805B5D94-762D-4B5D-9DE9-4E9D826BB268.jpeg
FullMax97 FullMax97

I was out

But now im in.

#savenocash2017 continues

UltraBoosts ending 2017 with a bang. The AMM x Invincible UB and the LUX UB are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

If only I wasn't trying to stop myself from purchasing any more kicks.... my wallet definitely would've hated me... AMMxInvincible UB & NMD and the upcoming LUX. :nerd:

gona still try to get a pair of AMM NMD/UB from EU sites this weekend for the tax-less purchase. then i can decide to cancel order from AMM if it still has not shipped.

based on the boost collabs trend lately, stock will be plenty and NTers should be able to get a pair of Lux.

that's what i'm thinking too especially after copping from that polish site earlier.. why cannot all EU sites be consistent with their VAT

Last edited:
Hey guys. Haven't been here for a long while and it's been real nice on my wallet. Hah. GF saw MC3.0s on Instagram and keeps hinting to me she wants em. Anyone got any leads? Thanks in advance!

The hardest boost cop outside of yeezys for me was the overkills this year. Who would have thought that we could cop nice UB collabs without little trouble.

Hey guys. Haven't been here for a long while and it's been real nice on my wallet. Hah. GF saw MC3.0s on Instagram and keeps hinting to me she wants em. Anyone got any leads? Thanks in advance!

Sold out everywhere but $20 above retail on StockX

983C3568-CC53-41C8-859F-F3AA745CF756.jpeg 86F76FAC-6B5D-4AF7-BC1D-A3686DE0ED29.jpeg
Worst experience ever!! Ordered from ASOS almost 2 weeks ago, just got them. 2 pairs of CS2 No double boxes. They went around the world before arrived. How come they even rip of both side of the boxes, smh. Not order from them ever again. I know I don’t wear box but at least let me have it to put the shoe back in lol.

983C3568-CC53-41C8-859F-F3AA745CF756.jpeg 86F76FAC-6B5D-4AF7-BC1D-A3686DE0ED29.jpeg
Worst experience ever!! Ordered from ASOS almost 2 weeks ago, just got them. 2 pairs of CS2 No double boxes. They went around the world before arrived. How come they even rip of both side of the boxes, smh. Not order from them ever again. I know I don’t wear box but at least let me have it to put the shoe back in lol.

Wait what? Those weren't shipped in another box? They just bagged it up or something?

Back
Top Bottom