ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not the first time he said something that outlandish lol.

He used to have a pic of an EQT and was saying its the year of EQT and that model was gonna beat out UB/NMD

I was wondering why my Pride Inikis/i-5923 were feeling super comfy this weekend...compared them to my 1st gen inikis and the more recent inikis/i-5923 got the new boost on them like the newer NMDs and eqt 93/17s. Great upgrade.

those are probably in top 5 of rotation of boost now.

parley-adidas-ultraboost-mid-1.jpg

Best white UB
Dunno why, but these don't interest me.

I was wondering why my Pride Inikis/i-5923 were feeling super comfy this weekend...compared them to my 1st gen inikis and the more recent inikis/i-5923 got the new boost on them like the newer NMDs and eqt 93/17s. Great upgrade.

those are probably in top 5 of rotation of boost now.
Good to know. Gonna need another pair now that my OG Navy's are cooked :lol:

not the first time he said something that outlandish lol.

He used to have a pic of an EQT and was saying its the year of EQT and that model was gonna beat out UB/NMD
I also said Lunarcharge was going to bust when people were saying it was going to be Nike's next big shoe. Had to google the shoe to remember what it was called. IMO baits and overkills > any NMD this year

On another note, 1.0 UB whites > AMM ub. The cage really makes the sneaker pop out

I also said Lunarcharge was going to bust when people were saying it was going to be Nike's next big shoe. Had to google the shoe to remember what it was called. IMO baits and overkills > any NMD this year

On another note, 1.0 UB whites > AMM ub. The cage really makes the sneaker pop out

you need a new :emoji_crystal_ball:, I think yours is broken

Back
Top Bottom