ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL it's now been a week, and AMM still hasn't sent me a return label for my 2nd AMM UB (which they had sent to me in error, when they were supposed to send me one of both the UB and the NMD -- I ended up grabbing an NMD from BAIT when they told me they couldn't fulfill my order).

Maybe they realize that I still have an urge to just keep both pair...

Oh, and I gave up and told SNS to cancel my Dec 15th Lux order, which is still officially listed as 'processing.'

I think I can get a better deal. I've just lost patience.

Oh, and I gave up and told SNS to cancel my Dec 15th Lux order, which is still officially listed as 'processing.'

I think I can get a better deal. I've just lost patience.

did you message SNS about? Both times after 3-4 days, the day i emailed them contact regarding the order, 'magically' i received a shipping number.

currently it bums me out that SNS wont answer my questions regarding a MFR defect in one of my LUX pairs, and returning to NY doesn't seem to be an option to process returns at the moment....

@floodarea is that you selling your kiths?

did you message SNS about? Both times after 3-4 days, the day i emailed them contact regarding the order, 'magically' i received a shipping number.

currently it bums me out that SNS wont answer my questions regarding a MFR defect in one of my LUX pairs, and returning to NY doesn't seem to be an option to process returns at the moment....

Yeah, I emailed them, and got this response on the 21st:

(Sneakersnstuff)

Dec 21, 10:59 CET

Hi,
thank you for your message and for choosing SNS.
We're sorry to inform you that we're currently experiencing a slight delay in the packing and shipping of orders due to an increased amount of orders coming in past few days. We are doing our very best to get all orders shipped as soon as possible, but deliveries may be delayed with a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for shown patience.

Hope to hear from you soon again and Happy Holidays!
Best regards
Clara
SNS

Later that day, I got this email

Your case has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

My case being 'updated,' as far as I could tell, meant that it went from 'processing' to 'processing.'

lol AMM claimed they sent me a return label and I must've missed it.

Yeah, cuz email is so complex.

Magically, they just sent me 'another' one and it showed up immediately.

6B47CCD5-7307-46D7-9BE9-4E2662191253.jpeg

^^^SNS Is slacking. My pair of lux came with a messed up toe, yet this is their response to me:
“Hello,

Shipping on returns that aren't faulty is to be arranged and paid for by the customer, in accordance with our terms for returns. Please pack the return in the same manner as it was when you received it. Don't forget to fill out the returns form that comes with the shoes and enclose it inside the shoebox. It's very important that the returns form is enclosed, otherwise we will not be able to process the return (if you haven't received one you can download it from the Customer Service section on our website).

We will contact you via e-mail as soon as we've processed your return.”

The suede toe being scrunched up and having a slightly different shape apparently didn’t do it for them. I asked them for a thorough response, since this seems to be a generic response from them.

haha yea one of my correspondences was from clara.

No, Clara has at least been totally pleasant.

The AMM folks, OTOH, who literally sent me 1 of the wrong pairs of shoes? And then refused to exchange the wrong pair for the NMD? They've been ex-wife-level passive-aggressive;

you guys thinking CNYs will only be on ADC? I cant remember if other sites got last years pair. I know 1.0 was super rare.

14EF3A5E-F9B1-4947-8544-C98D60EC5CC8.jpeg

I KNOW ITS NOT BOOST,
But I’m looking for help on how I can stich/patch up these holes to prevent further rips/tears or a blow out when running in these. And this thread is far more active than the zoom fly thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

6B47CCD5-7307-46D7-9BE9-4E2662191253.jpeg

The suede toe being scrunched up and having a slightly different shape apparently didn’t do it for them. I asked them for a thorough response, since this seems to be a generic response from them.

i too requested a better response than copy+paste, for my issue. I used paypal so i'll only be out of pocket whatever shipping is over 30$, but it's still a PITA.

Going back to my previous discussion, November and December was an expensive 2 months in boosts for me. I normally don’t buy more than two boosts shoes a month, sometimes none at all ever since UB 2.0 started. For those that asked for a pic, these were just from Nov and Dec not including any multiples:

98AA80A8-1E5A-49C1-ACDE-326ADEAE8913.jpeg

Bonus shots
All my mids
B4B30E3B-F6A1-4CBD-8D89-10697C025EED.jpeg

SNS family
502FC07A-35AB-474C-B47B-09869ADB6467.jpeg

Going back to my previous discussion, November and December was an expensive 2 months in boosts for me. I normally don’t buy more than two boosts shoes a month, sometimes none at all ever since UB 2.0 started. For those that asked for a pic, these were just from Nov and Dec not including any multiples:

98AA80A8-1E5A-49C1-ACDE-326ADEAE8913.jpeg

Bonus shots
All my mids
B4B30E3B-F6A1-4CBD-8D89-10697C025EED.jpeg

SNS family
502FC07A-35AB-474C-B47B-09869ADB6467.jpeg

Where you live?

llh2gv8cu7vsomwoij2jtsxu.320x240x141.gif

Back
Top Bottom